Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS/TV Patricia XXL - Paddington - Intense Fuck  (Read 3959 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Price - £200  - 1hr
TV (Not TS) - Exactly as her pics
Area - Paddington

Patty has been well reviewed online over time ! Passionate Kisser, loves to dominate and we had a truly intense fuck ! Just by chance I happened to be wearing her favourite aftershave (212 for a headsup) and from there it was just bouncing off the walls stuff ! I thought we had been fucking for about an hour but it was only 30min (must of been the weed).
The cock is more like a wand - she originally told me she could not cum coz she had clients afterwards so I was fine with that... However in the end it was so passionate/aggressive between us that she couldn't hold back and made sure I swallowed all her cum ! Very safe and clean and smelt immaculate - the body is lean but the arse is not so firm for those that bothered. She actually really knows how to fuck you, which can't be said for a lot of SP - for those who have seen her know exactly what I am talking about - she is very bisexual and would defin fuck your bird if that is your sort of thing !
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 07:04:32 pm by Hansthatdodishes »

Offline A Decent Fist

Glad you enjoyed it. The caption on one of her pictures made me laugh.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Sounds fun buddy!

Did she DFK and give you OWO?

How much did she cum... big load?

Offline Hansthatdodishes

DFK - Proper ! Was trying to eat my mouth more than hers ! Great kisser !

Came absolute buckets ! I higher recommend u see her bruv ! I didn't get a blowjob but I didn't ask for one ! Just wanted her to be proper nasty lolzz