Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I got threatened by a WG  (Read 7989 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

I had a very unpleasant incident this evening. I think I am the only person to blame. I had an outcall in my place. When I met a WG in the flesh, she looks much older than the pics and much bigger and fatter. Because I wasn't thinking right and too horny, I let her coming in my flat.

When she stepped in my flat, I changed my mind. I want her to leave. She refused. She said she didn't got the money, she would call the police, went downstairs to talk to the concierges and annoyed my neighbours. She even threatened me that she had all my details and she would find "someone" to annoy me.

I fucked up. I gave in and gave her the contributions. Although i had sex with her and she stayed in an one hour, I felt so uncomfortable and didn't like the session at all. Plus, she was not professional either and kept giving me an angry face

Guys, can you give me a piece of wisdom and how to avoid this situation again?

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:31:33 pm by BigRonald_1 »

JV547845

Don't get too obsessed by the pics beforehand - women rarely look like the glamour shoot they did 3 years ago.  Don't do out calls at home unless you're happy with the risk of this happening and would just resolve to make the best of it.  Stick to reviewed girls on here unless you're happy to T1FTT.  Threatening you with being indiscreet to your neighbours and annoying was over the top though, she crossed a line there. 

Offline BigRonald_1

I learnt my lesson. Sigh!!! :(

Offline BigRonald_1

I really want to post her WG profile here. I didn't because she said she knew people who could mess me around. I am still worried about it.

Offline BigRonald_1

If a WG doesn't want to leave your flat until she has the money and threatens to call the police,  what  could you do to resolve the situation? You don't want to hand in the contribution and you just want to her leave.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:52:58 pm by BigRonald_1 »

cockneybstrd

I really want to post her WG profile here. I didn't because she said she knew people who could mess me around. I am still worried about it.

I wouldnt fucking worry too much about her empty threats Big R

I know others dont like it. But I would have given her a score for her Oyster or Winstons petrol money and she would have fucked off without hassle. I see that as the price of doing business when it comes to Outcalls.

If you want you can PM someone with the link to her profile. They can add a comment has anyone this pro$$ie and then you could say I ve seen her and she is bigger than baby hippo at the moment.

Offline BigRonald_1

Thanks CockenyBstrd, I did offer her 20 pounds to leave my place. She refused.... Sigh....

cockneybstrd

Thanks CockenyBstrd, I did offer her 20 pounds to leave my place. She refused.... Sigh....

Fucking Hell she was one hungry ho' then

End of the month and needs her rent paying I guess

Offline BigRonald_1

Now I got very angry about the whole thing. When she left my flat, she ordered me not to post any negative feedback on her WG profile.

cockneybstrd

Now I got very angry about the whole thing. When she left my flat, she ordered me not to post any negative feedback on her WG profile.

She ordered. FFS

Put up her link Big R

Rememo

She ordered. FFS

Put up her link Big R
He doesn't want to because then everyone will say WTF :lol:

Offline BigRonald_1

He doesn't want to because then everyone will say WTF :lol:

Rememo, what do you mean?

Rememo

Rememo, what do you mean?

We'll see her profile and think she's rough and it was a bad decision to book her ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Best solution is not do outcall, unless in a hotel and even then use a fake name and book using a pre-paid mastercard, if a card is required. Obviously it's too late for that. I would let her call the police, what can she say that she's a prossie and you refused to pay. Needless, to say never give out any personal details and write the money off, call it experience.

Offline Steely Dan

I like outcalls but...

...if T1FTT (indulging my urge to seek out and explore new girls) I only book 30 min.
...and only in calls.

Then I can book a one hour outcall for 2nd visit.  I am weak so I sometimes break my rule, but I almost always regret it and say "doh, why did I do that?"

You can link her here.  She wont know you.  Will help us avoid her.  Might give her less income which seems fair.

Offline viktor1080

Look I do book girls on outcalls and just give them the postcode and once they are below my building ask them to call me or text me and I keep an eye from my window, also use a PAYG punting phone..if you do not like her take the SIM off finish.

In your case it is much more beautiful as you have a concierge tell them you are expecting company and they should call you before hand...

If I was you I will call police you have done nothing wrong you did not pick some one off the road or you have not even started...

Look some can only take advantage of you if and only if you are ready to let them take it.....I feel sorry for you man  :(

rolf32313

As people have said, you need to be careful who you invite for an outcall , I gave up doing outcalls (except for ladies I've met before and 'trust') after I had one turn up for an hour meeting at 10pm coked out of her head, she stayed until after 12 but spent most of the time arranging her next punt via text. She even had the guy come pick her up from my place... He turned up in a shitty heavily modded car blasting rap music in a very upper middle class area.. Everyone on the street must have been woken and saw her do the walk  of shame from my place into his car..
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:09:00 am by rolf32313 »

Rememo

As people have said, you need to be careful who you invite for an outcall , I gave up doing outcalls (except for ladies I've met before and 'trust') after I had one turn up for an hour meeting at 10pm coked out of her head, she stayed until after 12 but spent most of the time arranging her next punt via text. She even had the guy come pick her up from my place... He turned up in a shitty heavily modded car blasting rap music in a very upper middle class area.. Everyone on the street must have been woken and saw her do the walk  of shame from my place into his car..

Well that will teach you a lesson for living in a very upper middle class area :unknown: la de da get you :lol:

Offline viktor1080

Is Rememo talking the talk like hmmm...ABDUL

Rememo

Is Rememo talking the talk like hmmm...ABDUL

No maybe a bit dim but not ABDUL :D you a policeman Viktor? you seem to have the right credentials ;)

Offline Sunny

Wish there were better alternatives for outcalls rather than crowded hotels, would never take a girl home run the risk of getting blackmailed, threatened in future

Offline akauya

That's why I never do outcalls. You don't seem to have much luck with prossies do you Ronald? Has she been reviewed here on UKP before?

For any other punters out there afraid to post the prossies details, I suggest you submit your report to Adam and ask him if he wouldn't mind starting a thread with all the details but leaving out your UKP name.

:hi:

Jason

If a prossie threatens you to call the police then tell her that in such case you will make sure she will be investigated for tax fraud.

Personally I love outcalls and they account for about 30% of my punts. Always at hotels and in a different area from where I live. Also I prefer using large hotels with big reception area and a large number of rooms for added discretion. And yes it's good idea to use a prepaid, anonymous credit card as Ali Katt said above. Note that you do not need to pay the hotel using the card - you just make the booking with it. You can pay cash upon arrival unless it is one of those special “no cancellation” offers that you have to pay when you book. Here is what you need to know: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:55:56 pm by Jason »

Offline Tailpipe

Outcalls to cheap hotel easy to walk away

Only have trusted WGs round to your gaff .

Offline NIK

Although I have had very many when I was horny and naive I now realise outcalls to your home are the height of folly - second only to an overnighter with someone you haven't met before.

It is ten years exactly since my last home visit, although between 1990 and 2004 I had dozens.

I must have been mad!  :crazy:

Offline Taggart

I'd never invite a WG to my home, unless I'd met her on a number of previous occasions, and felt that there was a high level of mutal trust. Even then, I'd be very wary as she'd have to walk past the front of several neighbours, and that could lead to questions in the pub.

And I cant believe guys pay for an overnighter with a WG they've never met.  Utterly crackpot.

Offline kowalski

I had something similar in Poland. I arranged an outcall to my hotel one week before. Profile looed great an was verified with refs.She turned up very late and tipsy.looked lika troll and had faked or stolen the profile. When I pointed this out she didn't giv a shit and demand the whole evening payment and gave it all heavy duty threats. At this point she refused to leave even though I offered forty quid for her taxi.I duly called security and two youngsters came up . She effectively fucked them off so Police were called. Two heavy duty guys with leather pea coats and guns.I explained the situation and they wery very polite to me. Eventually after  being read the riot act and her being told she should have registered at reception? She took the taxi money and waddled off.I reckon a scam where most pay up due to Police and registration.  Detals were taken and for the rest of the weekend I felt rather conspicuous. Beat that??.I did continue to have better experiences that that weekend. Often wondered how it could be avoided. First waning sign was  late with no reply to texts and later picking up and telling me she was having a jegermister at an old friends. Should have pulled the plug on it at that point. Otherwise meet at reception but many won't and want to walk straight up to room.Most also want room number on text before to show they've been invited. Tough one with call outs and as for home never anyone unknown.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It is quite simple. if she refuses to leave and says she will call the police just tell her you will do it for her and call them and state there is a prossie on the premises that wont leave unless you give her money and she is trying to blackmail you by threatening to cause a scene in front of your neighbours.  Her arse will be out the door quicker than you can hang up the phone.  She wont want the hassle nor will she want her name linked to being a prossie (most don't.  If she doesn't leave she will just get removed by the police anyway with no real hassle to you as they wont want a statement unless she kicks off and ends up arrested

Mixedbag

It would help you to know the laws surrounding this. What's she gonna call the Feds and say? If she threatens you say you will get your brother to book her and rape and kill her, fight fire with fire. The audacity of these girls!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It would help you to know the laws surrounding this. What's she gonna call the Feds and say? If she threatens you say you will get your brother to book her and rape and kill her, fight fire with fire. The audacity of these girls!

Why give her an excuse to call the police and have you arrested.  This type of threat would be taken seriously by the police and would just cause the punter problems he doesn't need.  Much better to just call them and have her removed from the property.  It is not illegal to book a prossie so he can just say he booked one but a different one turned up and demanded he pay her even though he immediately asked her to leave and then made threats to harass his neighbours.  He wont be able to be tripped up as he is telling the truth and the police will just remove her and give her a warning that once someone tells you that you are not welcome in their property you have to leave as it then becomes trespass and making threats will not help her case and if she carries on she will be arrested. 

Rememo

What if he hasn't got a brother? :D a little extreme, just tell her to do one!

vorian

No need for that, no doubt your post will now be quoted on a number of anti-UKP websites. Cheers.

cockneybstrd

The Fed's what are you a fucking yank.

Maybe you should know a bit around the 1861 Offences Against the Person Act. And fucking pleading the 'Fifth' isnt relevant in this country.

potato

Mixedbag's comment / advice is totally out of order and I hope is not supported by any other UKP member.  :thumbsdown:

vorian

Mixedbag's comment / advice is totally out of order and I hope is not supported by any other UKP member.  :thumbsdown:

Read the rest of his posts and review, very bitter. Radar twitching now.

potato

I already looked an troll springs to mind..

OldAdmin

Thanks for proving why giving you a second chance was a waste.

Jim Panzee

What he said is totally outrageous !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

After reading his review I am not surprised by the comment he made as he felt like punching a prossie for saying no to doggy.
If he feels like punching one for that god knows what he will be like with a really bad one

cockneybstrd

Thanks for proving why giving you a second chance was a waste.

Out of interest Admin

Are you willing to name and shame what his/her previous profile was on here.

OldAdmin

Out of interest Admin

Are you willing to name and shame what his/her previous profile was on here.

Previous account:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9144

SirFrank

Sorry to hear that you got fucked over mate. I see the primary purpose of this site to inform punters - make others aware of notable experiences of WGs - good and bad. You owe it to others to name and shame so others can avoid the same fate

Offline Bigus Dickus

Don't forget you have the right to use reasonable force to remove someone from your property! I would have started recording the conversation on my phone from the first moment she started playing up and then removed her from my home.

Name and shame otherwise some other poor cunt's going to get the same treatment!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 08:17:14 pm by Bigus Dickus »

cockneybstrd

I assume Big R is waiting for a little bit of time to go past before posting the info.

markwe

This is absolutely horrific and it makes my blood boil! I hope a link does get posted on this thread because it will happen again now that she has got away with it once before. Is the OP able to send a link to admin to post on here or is that a bit too indiscreet.

kriss_de_valnor

What a bitch she is!
If it would happen to me - she would just look at my german shepherd and she would be behind the fence!

This story made me so angry! I do feel sorry for you!

Offline kowalski

I have also heard from  EE WG of cases where she says sex took place and she ain't been paid. I would generally say that outcall is riskier than incall and you need to do your homework and follow gut feeling. I did continue to order a hotel outcall on another visis and had a great experience. Being able to talk on phone before hand, good cooms are all important signs.All is not lost

Offline gorge

As far a as I see you fucked up - It's always a gamble on a incall, but at least you can walk.
Outcalls are far too risky - you leave yourself open to blackmail, etc.
Learn and move on.

Rochdull lad

And it wasn't as if Mixedbag was the world's most experienced punter:

Quote from: link=topic=32588.msg452916#msg452916 date=1403609455
After a disastrous experience earlier in the year for my first punt I'm looking for my second punt to be a much better experience. Willing for pay about £60-£70 for half hour. Race is not a problem, I'd prefer to see a tried and tested good shag and not a shot on the dark this time, all suggestions welcome.

Good riddance, imo.

Offline Henry Hoover

I'd never invite a WG to my home, unless I'd met her on a number of previous occasions, and felt that there was a high level of mutal trust. Even then, I'd be very wary as she'd have to walk past the front of several neighbours, and that could lead to questions in the pub.

And I cant believe guys pay for an overnighter with a WG they've never met.  Utterly crackpot.

I did that and is risky as it was i was lucky and had a great time. So it's not all tales of woe.