Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices  (Read 1425 times)

Offline poacher no2

Is it just me but there seems to be a leveling out of prices MOST ABOUT THE £120 give or take a tenner then a jump to a few at £!75 to £225 or there about Certainly enough at £120 for me to pick one if I ever am looking for someone.

Offline 20jay

...vote with your feet , stay away or move on , as long some blokes pay that dream prices the tarts will not come back to the bottom  :dash:

Offline WildWilliam

Are the plethora of WGs advertising at the same rates on viva, all controlled by the same Segei, and fake ads directing you to the same couple of Roms?

Offline frankcastle

I'm with 20jay
I'll second that! It's just stupid money for a ride...but if it doesn't drop then what can ya do. But too much to be a regular things at them rates

Offline belfastpunter

Anastacia, Nikole/Sarah, Lucy Carter and Jenny Foxx (post op TS!!) are all in belfast currently. All have very good feedback and are £80 or less.

Offline Greg05

The influx of £100/h wgs from the one or two countries recently raised an alarm bell with me  :unknown: sometimes too good a deal really is too good

Offline Smetner

Anastacia, Nikole/Sarah, Lucy Carter and Jenny Foxx (post op TS!!) are all in belfast currently. All have very good feedback and are £80 or less.

Even if these ladies only provided a neutral or slightly better punt you could visit twice for the price of one of the more expensive girls.

I did in the past visit four or five more expensive ladies but only once did I find that the additional cost produced a significantly better visit.

Smetner

Offline 20jay

I did in the past visit four or five more expensive ladies but only once did I find that the additional cost produced a significantly better visit.

Smetner

I fully agree, that coincides with my experience, there is not even a higher probability that you have a better punt for more money, it seems to be at least a matter of luck at the moment.

Offline hrm69

First post in a while. Agree with a lot of what has been said. Prices have went crazy. As much as I would love to see Tiger or Sarah just cant justify it.

Local prices not helped by the serious drop in girls touring here from mainland UK.