Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Helen Ripley in Milton Keynes  (Read 4249 times)

12 review(s) for mkhelen (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
18 review(s) for A Unique Addiction (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline SableKeech

I've seen Helen (once upon a time MKHelen) a few times now as she's terrific and always enthusiastic and full of ideas. She's a true professional.

She's not on AW at the moment but @MissHelenRipley on twitter is a good way to see her diary and phone number.....

I've been out of action for 18 months due to the beastly contagion stopping me getting out and about, so I'd cash saved up. I decided to go for an incall dinner at her place - 4 hr session at 480 gbp. Communications are always easy by text - she's brief and to the point but that's fair enough. She has a new place centrally in MK - much nicer than the last one, with two bedrooms - one set up with a massage table, the other for bedroom fun. Parking handy and close by.

I fancied the 'naked chef' option - so was met at the door by Helen in her birthday suit looking magnificent as always!! Contribution out of the way then it's off with my kit too while Helen cooks a three course dinner - centred on a very nice steak & chips!! Eating with a naked Helen sitting opposite and with her toes exploring my nether regions was fabulous (I'm a foot lover so this is absolutely up my street...).

Helen has put on a bit of spare tyre over the lockdowns (which she says she's going to sort out losing) but she's still good to look at - legs that go on for miles, lovely bum, nice tits with nipples that call out for licking. Shaved and smooth below.....

After dinner I had a bit of massage including some oily body to body, and then to the bedroom. I like to do foot worship which Helen is a big fan of, and as she has really nice feet this is fabulous.... then lots of RO - with copious squirting (something else I can't get enough of - and Helen is prodigious). Lots of oral on me (very skilful and high intensity). Some fucking in miss and then a big fave for me - watersports to finish (Helen can drown you). Shower together to wash everything off, chat at the end to finish a brilliant evening again....

Helen is maybe not everybody's cup of tea - she's quite bossy (but I prefer the woman to take charge so I'm good with that) and not a stick insect if that's what you like. But she's just good at all the stuff that floats my particular boat - body to body, squirting, WS.

I recommend her absolutely.

Offline deek12345

Putting in her number to search, which number is shown at the top of her 'previous reviews' on UKP, brings up her latest movements for last week, so she's active even if not on AW.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HornyHemel

Nice review!! 

Now you've lost your UKP "cherry", I look forward to reading more reviews and/or posts from you!!  ;)

Offline SableKeech

Just put up a 2nd review in the NW section for Sasha & Cherry duo meet..... I'm not a very regular user of 'services' so there won't be reviews very often!! The Sasha & Cherry meet was a cracker, though

Offline keij

Twitter account suspended now  :cry:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Having issues with a malious little twat causing me grief that the police are informed about she's tried to petrol bomb my work apartment and trying to ruin my business because she's unhinged and very mental unwell

Please use

@HRipMK on twitter

Website will be up shortly External Link/Members Only

My consistency and transparency on all adverts

External Link/Members Only