Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Emily Chippenham  (Read 928 times)

Offline dinger22

Hey all,

Has anyone seen Emily on vivastreet in Chippenham, normally a desert out that way. And vivastreet is usually B&S so just wondering if anyone had taken the plunge?

Online Dinocaz

Offline joninbristol

stolen photos

External Link/Members Only

Nice work Scutty B. :hi:
Personally, for any future readers not familiar with the area, I'd treat anything in Chippenham as dodgy until proven otherwise.
It's a wilderness as dinger stated.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 05:44:22 pm by joninbristol »

Offline bfl

Even the pics don’t match. Looks dodgy

Offline dinger22

ooof good spot, thanks, saved me a crap one there by the looks!

Offline LondonPete

Personally, for any future readers not familiar with the area, I'd treat anything in Chippenham as dodgy until proven otherwise.
It's a wilderness as dinger stated.

There are three SP who work north of the M4 by the army base.  They are usually pretty reliable although parking is a problem.  And there are outcalls, of course  :D

Offline joninbristol

There are three SP who work north of the M4 by the army base.  They are usually pretty reliable although parking is a problem.  And there are outcalls, of course  :D

Thanks Pete, army bases are usually good for finding them, do you have any links you can share with us, not aware of those three myself, even though I'm nearby. Any info' would be appreciated as Swindon's full of Rom's, and Bristol's a bit of a trek (and mostly crap bar a few notables these days!).
:hi:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 12:57:14 pm by joninbristol »