Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Lucy Busty incall Hatfield  (Read 1768 times)

12 review(s) for EnglishLucyBusty (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline randyandy1174

External Link/Members Only

Location. Over the road from the Galleria centre, flats are a little run down but fairly discrete, main door need a good push to open as warned by Lucy. Only used bedroom that was clean but sparsely furnished.

Booking & Coms. Sent a few messages to describe what I wanted during our time together, reply was quick and directions to flat straight forward.

The Girl. A little bigger than expected around a size 14-16, had nice curves and a large pair enjoy yourself on. Found her okay looking, not a stunner but not ugly. Very friendly and made to feel welcome, easy to get on with and chat with.

Fee. £80 30 minutes

The Punt. Greeted with a very warm welcome and went through to the bedroom. Dressed as requested and looked very sexy. We played a roleplay as requested, this went very well and built nicely. Good kissing some deep, slowley undressed each other. Nice wet pussy and had a finger or two deep inside, went for OWO, good action and had to stop her. Moved onto main event with her on top facing, nice dirty talk to help things along, changed to doggy and went at it for a while before in popped in the bag. A clean up, cuddle and chat followed. I did book for 45 minutes but knew a second pop was not possible to Lucy kindly gave back the difference.

Would I return. If I was in the area and had 30 mins to spend yes I would.

Offline Wozel

I’ve always wondered what she looks like . OP how old would you say she is ?