Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HarmonyAngelx - TOFTT - Wood Green - N22  (Read 1805 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6246525) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline rKinase

External Link/Members Only

This took place a couple of weeks ago. I contacted her by text message and she was quick to reply. I'm assuming it's her dealing with comms and not a maid. she speaks very good English.

She was hesitant to give me her location until I was literally on the road of her flat - about 10 mins walk from Wood Green Tube station. When she finally let me in I could see she's definitely the girl in the pics.
Nice size, (About a size 10 - not fat, not skinny), early 20s in age, attractive. I would say a 7/10. Her profile pics are a good representation though she is probably a little shorter than she appears in those pics.
She was a little stone cold at first when she asked me to remove my shoes. Maybe she was a little nervous - I did my best to ease her mind.

I paid £80 for 30 mins (though I notice now she has a £50 for 15mins option). I was going to pay for a full blown hour but decided to hold back and see how she performs. Glad I did that now. When I asked, she was clear I was only allowed one pop at that price.
Here's where it went downhill - No kissing...Okay, I thought - not a deal breaker - No OWO also! So I just kinda kissed and caressed her body. Tits were a good size if a little droopy. Good for sucking on though.
Eventually she covered my dick, caressed it a bit and proceeded with OW. I couldn't feel a thing...it just felt awkward at this point and I was sure to give her a negative rating.
It got better when I actually got to fuck her. Went cowgirl at first where I actually got to feel something, and then missionary until I finally popped.

I eventually left satisfied so can't give her negative...she's a good fuck. I feel she's simply far too expensive for the limited services she offers. I've had a lot more fun with girls looking as good for less.

Offline josh69666

Thanks for this. She looked pretty for some gfe, but probably not gonna happen now.