Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day Hotel's  (Read 1361 times)

Magicman11

Can anyone recomend a discreeet day hotel relatively close to King's Cross for a day time outcall!

Thanks in advance.

Offline hendrix

The Melville is fine for purpose.

Magicman11

Thats what I have booked for this purpose and funnily enough the lady in question is your favorite and I have chosen her off the back of your reviews. It just seemed a small hotel so was seeing if there were any others out there!

Offline hendrix

Thats what I have booked for this purpose and funnily enough the lady in question is your favorite and I have chosen her off the back of your reviews. It just seemed a small hotel so was seeing if there were any others out there!

:D  :drinks:

Rememo

:D  :drinks:

Hendrix surely you should be getting a cut from the lady in question :lol:

Offline hendrix

Hendrix surely you should be getting a cut from the lady in question :lol:

I'll need to change my name to Winston, or Sergie, or Kevin or.....:D

Offline NightKid

I'll need to change my name to Winston, or Sergie, or Kevin or.....:D

... Raj?  :lol:

fredpunter

a warning.

there is a website called bydays.com that allows you to book a room for 3, 6, 9 etc hours at a time with a big discount on the daily rate. I'm hoping to see some-one next week but it's not 100% yet. I looked on the site and it says you can cancel with no penalty up to 24 hours before checking in time, so I booked thinking I'd nothing to lose. Confirmation email arrives saying deadline for cancelling without penalty was midnight yesterday! I immediately contacted them and said "hang on a minute" only to be told that this hotel insists on a much longer notice period and there's nothing they can do. Well one thing they could do is correct their fucking website!!!

The organisation behind it appear to be based in Spain so it's not like I can even go visit them and get a bit grumpy.