Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn a great punt !!!  (Read 3839 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MikaelMika81

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've try to see her couple of times but no luck , until this week when she replied back and agree with the time and services.

Location - 5 minutes walk from Holborn station , the entrance to the flat is on a busy street and there is a take away next to it so not very discreet .Flat is big and clean , bathroom clean and also you have a shower inside ,clean towels and shower gel .Just a reminder make sure you don't trip on the small step that is on the exit from bathroom and end up like me on the bed  :D.

Services- DFK ,DT ,CIM ,ANAL, 69 ,and protected sex .

Price - £200/1 hour

The girl - she's mid 30's  ,great body ,blue eyes  in a word she is pretty .

The action  - she welcomed me with a cream lingerie that was looking great on her body ,a kiss on the cheek's  and followed by a kiss on the lips and I've pushed for DFK and grabing her ass and was welcomed by her with a check on my cock  :yahoo: , undressed and hit the shower ,came out and I tripped on the small step and end up in bed with her laughing and telling me that we are going to bed a little bit later ,and  she said to join her next to the mirror what  I did and the fight started with loads of DFK and DT from time to time her tongue licked my balls and she was DT me , never felt like this 🥴 until now and i didn't want to cum like this before I taste her ass and pussy ,so ask her to move to bed and go for 69 ,her pussy was clean and smelled fresh ,no fingering in the pussy only ass , on with the DOM and she asked pussy or ass ,ass it was with her on top and  me banging her from below it felt nice but she is not that tight once you are in ,she fucked me
like I was her toy and I liked  :yahoo: , felling that I'm not going to last more I've asked for 69 to CIM and  her  DT got more aggressive  with more gagging and loads of saliva  I told her that I'm about cum and she took the load for a week in the mouth , probably a part went down the throat but she didn't sayed nothing . She went to the bathroom to clean herself and returned to clean me , looking at the clock I had only 15 minutes left and I didn't want to go one more time so we had a chat and hit the shower .

Return - a big Yes , hopefully she will be more easy to book .

Mikael - out .

Offline Grubbh

Looks like a good option.

Her aw profile says £140 an hour. How come you paid £200?

Offline Makka124

The extras she charges

Offline MikaelMika81

She is charging extre for anal and CIM  £30 separate.