Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why does a W/G stand hiding behind the door?  (Read 1759 times)

Offline paulsutherland

Been to see a few W/G's and usually meet at there apartment, but on every occasion they always open the door and not be seen until you enter, why do they do that??

Offline threechilliman

In her position, what would you do?

tcm

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Presumably you've never asked them to dress in any sexy lingerie, or worse still to be in their birthday suit??

Ok,
In case it is a B&S, it does not give you the opportunity to walk away BEFORE you've entered the premises. That way, you'll at least met Sergei and his baseball bat.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 01:24:13 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline finn5555

Been to see a few W/G's and usually meet at there apartment, but on every occasion they always open the door and not be seen until you enter, why do they do that??

Your right maybe they should run down the path naked to greet you  :sarcastic:

Offline Frenchie

Well in my case if a neighbour saw them they might report them to the truancy officer asking why if they are dressed like that they aren't in school  !!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well in my case if a neighbour saw them they might report them to the truancy officer asking why if they are dressed like that they aren't in school  !!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I wouldn't worry about the neighbours..... it's what you'd be initially arrested for and having to explain.... that would worry me!!

Offline smiths

Presumably you've never asked them to dress in any sexy lingerie, or worse still to be in their birthday suit??

Ok,
In case it is a B&S, it does not give you the opportunity to walk away BEFORE you've entered the premises. That way, you'll at least met Sergei and his baseball bat.

Indeed, if smart a WG wants to be as discreet as possible and her neighbours seeing her wearing nothing or little opening her door to numerous men isnt discreet.

And yes if a WG is well dodgy the punter is inside her premises before he sees her. With newbie Indies to me i wont enter the premises unless i see the WG nowadays.

Offline CBPaul

It's to get you through the door as quickly as possible before you announce that Long Dong Silver has arrived to unblock Little Miss Tight Cunts pipes.

For some strange reason they'd prefer the neighbours not to hear. They do the same in hotels for some strange reason  :D

Offline threechilliman

I've noticed they tend not to want to be seen by the neighbours when letting you out, looking disheveled and with lipstick smeared across their faces. Or wearing a dressing gown....

tcm

cockneybstrd

Why do people have to be so nasty on here, i was only asking a question as i am new on here, sorry for any stupid statements.

I was going to take the piss like others and then I saw this post so I thought best not. As you're a sensitive soul

As others have said its too be discreet.

RNinePunter

I think it's so that they don't get spotted with next to nothing on when 4+ different guys show up a day?

I mean, pretty sure no one wants to get nicked when it can be easily avoided...  :drinks:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fuck me....isn't it obvious ??? :unknown:

new_punter

With me some have, some haven't. 

However it is obviously to be discrete about what they do and why we are there.

Roland D Hay

Sometimes cos by the time you see how fucking ugly they are the door is closed behind you and there is no escape  :scare:

new_punter

Sometimes cos by the time you see how fucking ugly they are the door is closed behind you and there is no escape  :scare:

Ahh, you've met this one...

Hidden Image/Members Only