Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty_Brunette_sexy - Gloucester Road - Brazilian - B&S  (Read 467 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6482502) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Yara this week, she's close to Gloucester Road station. Basement flat, she shared with another girl (not attractive / not my type).

Yara is tall, 175cm is about right as stated on her profile. I think this is B&S as she didn't seem as good looking as the girl on AW. Anyway I decided to stay as she seemed friendly at the start and I was horny as hell. English was poor, used google translate. Paid her 100 for half hour. Body wise I didn't fancy her. Tits are enhanced, didn't know until she undressed herself! She has bubble butt imo so she's for you if you're into that. Looks wise would give her a 5 or 6. No more.

Service wise very basic, ow and sex. Everything else was extra extra so didn't bother. What made this negative was her stinking attiude shortly after handing over my money. Said can't touch this can't touch that. Sucked me hard to try and make me cum fast. Banged her in a few positions and was told cum baby it's only half hour booking. Felt really rushed and managed to spurt inside her (in condom of course).

As soon as I came she jumped off the bed and got undressed. Zero English, no smile once the deed is done. I dressed up quickly and made my way. I don't understand why she's got this awful attitude and when I checked my watch I was only there for 20 mins max. Felt bloody awful so decided to chow down on some dirty fried chicken!

Not quite the worst punt I've had but it's pretty bad and really annoyed me!

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

The fake tits are most evident in the 3rd photo in the bikini top.  Sorry you didn't notice and avoid this shit show.

Offline naz

Thanks for the review. Sorry it was such a shit punt. As yesbby say in his review may as use one of those wanking machines.

Attitude is so important to making the punt successful. Doesn't matter how hot they look.