Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Manchester  (Read 4998 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline joe_lloyd99

Incall at Apartment in Manchester

External Link/Members Only

£160 hour GFE

Comms: Email sent via AW with my number. I received a text the next day and everything was confirmed for that evening. I emailed to say I had set off and replied to say she would see me soon. The texting was all very simple.

Location: Large apartment complex in Manchester city centre. There are lots of other reviews on here stating that Amira usually comes to collect clients as her building complex is quite complicated. She decided not to collect me and this nearly derailed the whole booking. She gave me very specific instructions on which entrance to use and I was buzzed in and given some more instructions via text.

Reading back, the instructions were clear enough but basically I couldn't find her apartment. Tbf she did phone me and direct me but for whatever reason I couldn't really get my head around what she was saying. I was conscious about being discreet in the hallways so I was whispering slightly and I hung up when I thought I had enough information to find it. My bad.   I’m not quite used to my shit punting phone and I was very nervous but she was so exasperated that I couldn’t find her apartment. She was feisty as hell over the phone and I was close to giving up (if only I could of found my way back out!).

Anyway, she came to find me in the corridor and you could feel the tension.   :lol:

Girl: Amira is a stunning girl. Absolutely tiny with a slim figure and great natural tits. Good skin, nice lips. Slightly different to her pictures in the face but not by much and possibly just for anonymity.  I found her very attractive.

Meet: I was very nervous. She offered me a drink and a shower (Declined due to showering immediately before setting off). Paperwork was sorted and we sat on the bed and got talking. In her profile she says she likes to take things slow and that was probably for the best given how things had started.

Amira very quickly changed her attitude and this became an excellent booking. We had a little chat and then started off with some DFK. She encouraged me to undress and lay on my front where she began a nice B2B massage. After a few minutes she reached under and asked me to roll over. Amira then very sensually moved her way down my chest into OWO. This was the highlight for me.

Nice bit of fondling both ways and RO.

We got into her on top which was done slowly and was a great site. Moved onto mish with lots of DFK. I had no idea of where I was up-to in terms of time so I finished in the bag. I immediately regretted this as CIM was available and is something I was looking for. 😂 :dash:

We were about 45 minutes in so no time for another pop and so we lay there talking and she was very warm and friendly. A really nice girl and very different to the one that was quite sassy earlier.

Verdict: Overall a great hour. A very sensual GFE so probably not for everyone but suited me.

Her profile is quite intimidating and initially it reflected her personality. However, she very quickly changed and is well worth a visit.

Would I return? Yes and I intend to.

Offline NuruGuru

She has mixed reviews but I like her.

She does spend a lot of time just chatting at the beginning of punts though, it feels a bit time wastey especially if you book her for an hour - otherwise, she's good fun

Glad you had a good time