Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Ebony Cindy - Aldgate  (Read 1636 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6398602) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline a203203

Link External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for an hour

Comms Super effiicent through WhatsApp. Arranged at short notice and all directions were given promptly. Location is a flat near Aldgate station, close to another WG i saw in the area, Jessica Martinez External Link/Members Only.

Girl Stunning lower half. Exactly like the pictures. Wasp waist that booms into a thick ass, hips and thighs. She claims she does zero exercise. It's all very firm but not gym fit, if that makes sense. Like a beautiful firm pillow. Her skin is another highlight: dark dark skin, super smooth and soft. Just stunning contrast. Her tits are A or B cups and a little droopy in shape but totally fine. Nice big responsive nipples. Face is average at best in my subjective opinion and makes her a look a little older, although I suspect her mid 20s stated age is correct.

Meet Greeted in the red set in her AW profile. Offered a shower, which I took. Then a bit of a grope in front of the mirror and some pawing at her pussy. She started to almost involuntarily grind her pussy into my hand which was nice. Suckled on her tits, no complaints. She didn't seem keen to offer DFK, only had some kissing and LFK at best. Normally a deal breaker but this body was too good.

Spent probably 40 mins in penetration, banging her in various positions. From doggy to cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, missionary , prone bone and finishing in spoons as per my custom. She uses a lot of lube but it actually seemed to enhance rather than detract from the experience. Everything was tight and wet throughout. She seemed to get quite into it but I don't think I saw her cum. She was fingering her clit when I was banging her in doggy. Vocals are natural and relatively subdued, not a screamer.

She said she was retiring in the next few months, despite only starting in April. She's had enough she said.

Would return? Probably not. Didn't have a full GFE feeling, but it's worth a one-off for this spectacular body. At £150 it's VFM too IMO, given her good comms, above average service and very good looks.

Offline JustaPunter

Will be a shame when she retires, have met her a couple of times but haven’t reviewed.

Need to sort that out though!

Offline Ron89

She's burning herself out for sure, she works every day pretty much, green light is always on. If she was a bit prettier I'd be there weekly, just not attracted to the girl. Amazing bum though.