Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venus White - Edinburgh  (Read 3896 times)

1 review(s) for Venus White (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Argento79

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Venus for a 30 minute booking a few weeks back.  Offer of £50 on at the time.  Was at her place which is just off Leith Links, a main door colony style flat.  Very articulate American girl and no awkwardness in the conversation before or after which was nice.  Markets herself as a BBW which is fair enough.  I quite like a bigger girl but I would have to say plenty of her is heading south and I like some meat on a girl but also some firmness.  Facially she is nice.  Girl next door type.

Started off with plenty of kissing.  Nice but possibly a bit too tongue lolling for me.  Onto OWO which was deep throat, some rimming and then asked if she could insert a finger.  No arguments from me.  Then on with the condom and her on top.  Was pretty close to finishing early and she asked if I was gonna cum early.  Said yes and she slowed the pace to a nice sensual one.  Then switched to mish before firing into the condom. 

No complaints on the service and would probably return but only because she lives very close by and the need arose.

gldrowranger

I am not a fan of big girls but she sounds good. I might see her soon

Offline Cactus

I've seen her for a half hour booking.  She almost had too much to say when I went to see her, which was a bit off putting.  Punt itself was alright, although I honestly think she got more from it than me.  Never fucked her, finished with oral and cum over her tits/bellly/bush.

Not bad, fancied a fatty, but wouldn't return.  This in her FAQ, added recently, would definately rule me out of another booking...

Q. Will you let me make your face/hair messy?    A. If you get my face so messy that I have to reapply my makeup, it's an extra 30 pounds. If you get my face and hair messy and I need to redo it, it's an extra 50.

How in god's name would she enforce that?

Offline Easygoingdude

Is this the same girl:

External Link/Members Only

Her profile sounds interesting and sounds like a decent punt. When asked, she told me she was a size 16-18 dress - is that fair or a bit bigger?

Was looking to set up a meeting but not sure if worth the effort?

Argento79

Yeah, that's her.  16-18 probably accurate if more toward the 18 although I'm a bit crap with dress sizes :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:26:54 pm by Argento79 »

Offline Easygoingdude

Yeah, that's her.  16-18 probably accurate if more toward the 18 although I'm a bit crap with dress sizes :)

Cheers Agento79. Must admit to be pretty crap with dress sizes too.

Worth a punt?

Something about her profile that is attracting me!

Argento79

I was very much the same.  Profile was intriguing for some reason.  Probably worth a punt.  As I say, I would return as the service was above average for sure.  Nice girl.

Offline Easygoingdude

I was very much the same.  Profile was intriguing for some reason.  Probably worth a punt.  As I say, I would return as the service was above average for sure.  Nice girl.

So, organised one for Friday (yesterday). No response in the morning when I called or replies to my text. Got a text later from saying she slept through her alarm! Nothing worse  :unknown:

Offline realguy26

I saw her a couple of months ago.  She is size 18 I'd say, girl next door looking with a very small apartment.

She is very enthusiastic and excellent at deep throat oral  :D

I'd recommend if you fancy a quick BJ punt