Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lost Phone  (Read 1404 times)

doc14

A bizzare one this and not sure what it means, if anything!
Around mid-night last night I got a phone call (number showed up no name, so not in my contact list). girl at the other end of the phone asking "who is this?" me being me said well you called me. She said she found the phone and was ringing to see who it was, fair enough decent person. I said I had no idea as not in my contact list but as I have a new phone said I would look through my old one and let her know tomorrow, ie in the morning.

Half an hour later 00.30am another call same number a bit more aggressive, saying "you were supposed to call me back Michael" now I had never given her my name on the first call so asked her how she know, said she had a list of names all with descriptions. then asked me what I looked like to see if I matched description on my phone, told her I was tired and had to go. She shouted down the line she would go to the police unless I "bought" the phone off her. I just told her to go to the police anyway.

I just think it has got to be either WG who lost her phone and has names and descriptions in? Allegedly phone found in Blackpool and ends in 917.
Anyone else get a call?

Closet freak

Ring her back & tell her the phone belongs to a prostitute & if she keeps hold of it long enough she might get offered a job  :cool:

cockneybstrd

A bizzare one this and not sure what it means, if anything!
Around mid-night last night I got a phone call (number showed up no name, so not in my contact list). girl at the other end of the phone asking "who is this?" me being me said well you called me. She said she found the phone and was ringing to see who it was, fair enough decent person. I said I had no idea as not in my contact list but as I have a new phone said I would look through my old one and let her know tomorrow, ie in the morning.

Half an hour later 00.30am another call same number a bit more aggressive, saying "you were supposed to call me back Michael" now I had never given her my name on the first call so asked her how she know, said she had a list of names all with descriptions. then asked me what I looked like to see if I matched description on my phone, told her I was tired and had to go. She shouted down the line she would go to the police unless I "bought" the phone off her. I just told her to go to the police anyway.

I just think it has got to be either WG who lost her phone and has names and descriptions in? Allegedly phone found in Blackpool and ends in 917.
Anyone else get a call?

Junkie steals a phone. Junkie wants to make money. Junkie phones you up to try and sell it to you. Some sad fuck will probably 'buy' it from her and probably get rolled when they go to buy it. So thanks to alerting the board to this. 

I trust this is your punting phone number.

Gordo987

Perhaps you should have asked for her description and if she sounded decent, set up a punt. Perhaps that's what she was angling after.  :unknown:

Offline CBPaul

It's either a scam or bored / pissed / stoned teenagers, ignore it.

If she had to ask your description then she doesn't really know what you look like, if it were me I would feed her a load of bollocks and see what she says.

When in doubt our guilty minds always drift to whatever transgressions we've made, it's probably not even connected with punting.

It does show why we need to use a punting phone though. OP could always use a different number to call her back, this morning would be good as she'll either be in school or bed so nice and inconvenient, and say that you are from GCHQ tracking a terrorist splinter cell which has been using her number and that you are closing in on her. Should put the shits up her.

Offline jonalpha

Um, punting phone?

Oh dear, oh dear, I've not been very bright have I?  :unknown: :bomb:

Gordo987

It's either a scam or bored / pissed / stoned teenagers, ignore it.

If she had to ask your description then she doesn't really know what you look like, if it were me I would feed her a load of bollocks and see what she says.

When in doubt our guilty minds always drift to whatever transgressions we've made, it's probably not even connected with punting.

It does show why we need to use a punting phone though. OP could always use a different number to call her back, this morning would be good as she'll either be in school or bed so nice and inconvenient, and say that you are from GCHQ tracking a terrorist splinter cell which has been using her number and that you are closing in on her. Should put the shits up her.

Not much with a mouthful of nads, methinks :sarcastic:

potato

Maybe the original prossie retired and sold the phone on to someone less than scrupulous who is trying the blackmail route rather than building a client list.  Or as has been said, it's been stolen and the finder has sussed what the phone was being used for.

You could always check the profiles of all the girls you have seen and see if anyone mentions having lost their phone?

Offline CBPaul

Not much with a mouthful of nads, methinks :sarcastic:

:lol:

Might be a bit muffled  :D

Offline CBPaul

Um, punting phone?

Not following you ? I'm guessing you don't have one ??

cockneybstrd

Um, punting phone?

No John you havent been very Alpha in this case.

And I hope others lurking/newbies without a punting phone/sim will read and purchase one if they havent already done so.

Offline wristjob

Um, punting phone?

My first thoughts - and punting name.

I sympathise with the girl who lost her phone but it wouldn't be any of my business. If it happened to me I'd be running down my PAYG credit before dropping the SIM in a bin - just like in the movies.

cockneybstrd

Changed the user name well done.

Now go and get a new punting sim

rolf32313

Lets get a bit of perspective on this, She should have your phone number and a fake name. Just block their number and you will never hear from them again. In truth the phone is probably in cash-converters now anyway.

Or alternately post their number on here and one of us will call them up as detective inspector Rodgers who wants to talk to them about a violent mugging which occurred last night which resulted in the theft of the mobile they seem to have the possession of.

potato

Or alternately post their number on here and one of us will call them up as detective inspector Rodgers who wants to talk to them about a violent mugging which occurred last night which resulted in the theft of the mobile they seem to have the possession of.

Impersonating a police officer is a serious criminal offence and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing that.  Keep it all above board and just block the calls or chuck the sim and start again..  Most threats from low life's are just try on's looking for a weak guy that will fold.  Just tell 'em to fuck off and not call again.

Offline smiths

Impersonating a police officer is a serious criminal offence and I wouldn't recommend anyone doing that.  Keep it all above board and just block the calls or chuck the sim and start again..  Most threats from low life's are just try on's looking for a weak guy that will fold.  Just tell 'em to fuck off and not call again.

Excellent advice. :thumbsup: