Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei's latest addition in Luton  (Read 874 times)

vt

Sergei's losing his touch...putting out 40yo gap-toothed gipsies in Lycra mini-dresses!!  :D

Offline CBPaul

Looks shit faced in her verification pic.

Offline Steve2

Looks shit faced in her verification pic.

That's what made me think of Sergei

:)

Fleabag

She already has moved to Hounslow now.

To be fair she might be making so much money now that she can afford a national carrier instead of easy-jet for her trips back home  ;)

cockneybstrd

To be fair she might be making so much money now that she can afford a national carrier instead of easy-jet for her trips back home  ;)

At 60 per hour I doubt that as Sergei must be creaming off around 50 per cent of that.

Sergei on the other hand probably flies home on a private jet before bringing the next load in.

new_punter

Sergei's losing his touch...putting out 40yo gap-toothed gipsies in Lycra mini-dresses!!  :D

Perhaps we have a Sergei wannabe on the loose, but he has less talent to choose from...

cockneybstrd

Perhaps we have a Sergei wannabe on the loose, but he has less talent to choose from...

Its a fair point. There is only a limited supply of female Rom's between 18-45 for Sergei and the boys to enlist in there Army of Whores.

After all they can only do so many tour of duties.

I understand East European Touring Whoring Syndrome is to be featured in the next Lancet.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Maybe she flew into Luton airport?