Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett@Eva - Coventry  (Read 2367 times)

7 review(s) for @Selena@Fox@ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline smiler999

£40 quickie
External Link/Members Only

Eva had been in the hotlist for a while, so some horn wasn’t sorted by a hand shandy so arranged a 15 minute visit. Quick comms by text, I got lost due to wrong turn and Cov ring road but she was fine about that.

Parked on street and called for directions, street not too bad, door is down a pitch black passage but I survived.

Friendly greeting and a hand shake from Eva, fairly short red hair, slim and nice round perky enhanced tits. Recognisable tattoo from pics she used to have on profile.

Kit off, on the bed for OW which was really good varied technique some spitting on it and rubbing against tit too. I’d have blown in the bag if it wasn’t for the earlier round. Opted for her on top so I could hold her tits while she rode me to finish. As I was cumming she held eye contact in a really horny way, as though she enjoys her work.

All in all, pleasant surprise and I’d go back

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review. The pricing of her extras is pretty steep.

Owo-£30
CIM-£50
Facial-£80

Offline smiler999

Thanks for the review. The pricing of her extras is pretty steep.

Indeed. Very out of line with the market so didn’t even bother asking about them!

Offline Oralseeker

I was put off for the extra 20 for owo. I did end up paying and had a great time but the prices meant I didn't rush back