Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexY_MeLLisa_ - Heathrow  (Read 1550 times)

39 review(s) for SexY_MeLLisa_ (35 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Karim69

External Link/Members Only

I met Melissa fairly recently... £80 for 30 mins

Communication: This was excellent on her part. I contacted her as I was in the Heathrow area and within a few rings she picked up her phone and was more than happy to arrange a meet straightaway. She kindly guided me to where she works from and texted me all the details on arrival. Excellent communication from her and very easy to arrange the meet.

The Lady : I found Melissa to be quite attractive. She is very welcoming on arrival and I was put to ease straightaway. I would say 37 years old does seem to be about right. Melissa facially looks really nice, as is shown accurately on profile pictures and he body for me was all in good proportion, overall a very hot lady.

Services: After all the paperwork was out of the way she started kissing me, all DFK to really get me into the mood. She then went down and gave me excellent OWO, I could see she was making a good amount of effort and I really enjoyed how she was giving me oral. Then I requested if we could do some 69 and was completely fine with it. So she continued to give me OWO in the 69 position and I really went to work on my part giving her oral and some rimming. She really seemed to enjoy it too, making all the moaning sexual noises which didn't bother me at all. Melissa was very clean and tasted amazing I could have continued for the whole session...

I then went into the missionary position and had some great sex with Melissa, she was making all the right moves, continued to DFK me throughout and was really turning me on more and more. We then moved on to doggy position and here I could really bang her deep with her incredible arse on show. Again she really seemed to enjoy it all and so did I. I carried on for another 10 mins or so until I climaxed and we both just had smiles all over our faces, what an experience. I did ask her if I could finish with OWO and CIM, but she said it was an extra £20 so I didn't bother on this occasion. This lady is a genuine service provider who does put in a lot of effort in making her clients feel welcomed and relaxed throughout.

Overall a great experience with Melissa, she isn't the most 'hardcore' performer out there but she does provide a good range of services at a very decent level. My personal point of view I do find her attractive and I would see her again.