Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katlink - has anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 2201 times)

Online jarrovian

Not yet but been tempted, but why is she so cheap? I contacted her a couple of weeks ago before she had all of her "likes"up and she said she wasn't doing cim at that time, I think she said she'd had an operation or something. She is working from Jarrow. Works late which would suit me. It may be a bargain but last time I went for a cheap punt it was a nightmare so I have reservations about setting up a meet

Basilbasset

I know what you mean but her pictures look good and Chelsea is as cheap and she is good, I thought I would ask?

Trelf

Offline Londoner12

Hi
This is my first post.
I have read this for a while but as I have seen this woman I wanted to make sure that I gave an answer to save anyone from making the same error as me.
I contacted her by email. She gave me her phone number and I phoned asking for a 30 minute booking.
She gave me the address which was in a very poor part of Boldon Colliery. Her house is next door to a boarded up house, so first impressions were not good.
When she opened the door I should have walked away but was too polite and went ahead with booking.
She was dressed in leggings and a t shirt which were not at all sexy and she herself seemed in poor health she did tell me that she couldn't do owo as she had recently had a throat operation.
She gave me hand relief and I was out after about 10 minutes.
I would never go back.
Also a few weeks later I got a text saying she was available again which was not very discrete.
I wouldn't go back

She is not

Online jarrovian

How  long ago was your meeting with her and did you book her through adultwork

Basilbasset

Hi
This is my first post.
I have read this for a while but as I have seen this woman I wanted to make sure that I gave an answer to save anyone from making the same error as me.
I contacted her by email. She gave me her phone number and I phoned asking for a 30 minute booking.
She gave me the address which was in a very poor part of Boldon Colliery. Her house is next door to a boarded up house, so first impressions were not good.
When she opened the door I should have walked away but was too polite and went ahead with booking.
She was dressed in leggings and a t shirt which were not at all sexy and she herself seemed in poor health she did tell me that she couldn't do owo as she had recently had a throat operation.
She gave me hand relief and I was out after about 10 minutes.
I would never go back.
Also a few weeks later I got a text saying she was available again which was not very discrete.
I wouldn't go back

She is not
I think you have said enough to put me off

Offline Londoner12

How  long ago was your meeting with her and did you book her through adultwork
I saw her about 5 weeks ago.
I didn't make the booking using AW booking system as  I arranged it by messaging on AW.
She had less pictures on then but they looked encouraging but my impression from the pictures was wrong and she was not at all sexy. I was interested because she was not far from where I live.
 Also the whole meeting took place in her front room which was very messy.

Online jarrovian

Phew! Thanks a close shave, I was very tempted.

Trelf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi Trelf

See above

Thanks for that. Looks good but says extra for some services,can you elaborate?

zimzalabim79

Can anyone pm me details like phone number and any archived pics as think she is working again under new details.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can anyone pm me details like phone number and any archived pics as think she is working again under new details.

Why would you revive a thread this old to ask about a prossie with such a bad review? If you think she's working again put a link up and say you think it's her.   :dash:

Offline AnthG

it would be helpful if you said who you think she now is, so people can say yes or no to that.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral