Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.




Author Topic: The gorgeous Karolina  (Read 1122 times)


19 review(s) for GODDESS KAROLINA X (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Admin]


Offline Hazzzy

https://www.adultwork.com/GODDESS+KAROLINA+X
https://www.adultwork.com/1715274

I saw the amazing Karolina 2 days ago. What a woman!!

I booked Karolina for a 1 hour incall.

Firstly thanks to all of you who have written FRs on her. After reading these I just couldn't resist going to see her.

She opened the door wearing a gorgeous fishnet dress, black hold-ups and heels. She looked irresistible!! Great breasts, gorgeous legs, sexy face, beautiful eyes!!

Karolina kisses like an angel, sucks like a dyson, tastes like honey (ok, I'm starting to sound fluffy!!).

She took control, tore my clothes off and told me to lie back and relax. She used her tongue all over my body, searching for my g-spots and it took her minutes to find them. I was wriggling in ecstasy as she used her tongue and fingers continuously on my g-spots while sucking my cock and, now and again, playing with my arse!

I was in heaven!  After 30 mins of this, which was interspersed with loads of snogging, she rubbed herself over my face and held my tongue and mouth against her pussy until she came. I think she came as she became extremely wet!

She then put on a condom, climbed in to reverse cowgirl and slowly fucked me while stroking my legs.

Karolina combines PSE and GFE so well; very sexy and sensual.

I eventually ended up on top of her and came heavily an hour after entering her flat. We then chatted for 20 minutes while she stroked me and I groped her.

She's no clock watcher; she's totally focused on pleasing you!!

Will be seeing her as often as possible.

What a woman!!


19 review(s) found for GODDESS KAROLINA X linked to in above post (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Ombadsman

Glad you had a good time Hazzzy; just back from another fantastic one myself  :yahoo:

Offline Hazzzy

Thanks O

Just she get even better 2nd time around?

Offline Roth

+1

Ok agree she appears to be one of the more outstanding WGs in the SW.  Must try to make a booking as I would love to get Sight of her in that Net dress.  Looks like she delivers a great user experience, especially head!

Offline Ombadsman

Thanks O

Just she get even better 2nd time around?

In my experiece, yes; she keeps on getting better. (2nd visit was a long time ago! lost count now)

Tony Montana

+1

Ok agree she appears to be one of the more outstanding WGs in the SW.  Must try to make a booking as I would love to get Sight of her in that Net dress.  Looks like she delivers a great user experience, especially head!

I found that she was a bit too rough with oral, its was 95% great but the other 5% made me wince with discomfort.

Otherwise a good punt




Latest videos on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

Latest images on UKEscorting.com (free site!)