Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome with Young Mona Thai (TS) & Pammy Thai (Woman) - Heanor   (Read 8534 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001229) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5472090) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gethin_Thomas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I fancied a bit of ladyboy cock sucking, as the urge occasions upon me, and Mona was in the Heanor area. Mona has a bad review on here, but I only wanted to suck her off so I thought I’d chance it, but also arranged a meet after her with Pammy (also in Heanor) in case the TS meet was a write-off. Pammy has a good review on here. All comms were via text and pretty good. There was a slight language barrier throughout, Pammy spoke the most English, but with hand signals and pointing everything was understood. 

With Mona I agreed £80 for half an hour and an extra £60 if she came. With Pammy it was to be 45 mins full service for £120. Added up to a lot, but I hadn’t punted in a while and had the funds, and on this day the time. Asked for each’s address and lo and behold they are in the same address! Saving me a walk/drive between the two meets. I then suggested we perhaps overlap the two meets as a threesome, which they agreed to after a few texts. Although they wouldn’t be interacting with each other. 

Venue: 
My antennae was on full alert on the way. The address on Streetview did not seem up to much and had told myself to leave if it was a drugs dive. I needn’t have worried as it was in a new build in that street and all good inside.   

The girls: 
Mona’s pics are facially photo-shopped but she was feminine enough, her body was amazing. Pammy’s photos are pretty accurate. They were both clean and fresh and both pretty friendly. I was happy so far. 

The meet: 
So we dealt with the paperwork without fuss and I was invited to undress and lay in the middle of the bed. I had Pammy on my left in a nightie and Mona on my right in bra and panties and the old boy was at full mast. Started off with DFK with Pammy which was very nice, while both stroked my member. I didn’t attempt to kiss Mona, instead removed her bra to suck on her nipples. She got up to remove panties and knelt next to my head so I could blow her. Meanwhile Pammy had rubbered me up and started riding me enthusiastically. A bit of that and asked Mona to lie on her back so I could comfortably suck her, while Pammy was behind me stroking the old boy that was almost at boiling point. Mona’s cock was nice, about 5-6” and got nice and hard with enough appreciative noises. Then it was time to fuck Pammy again, rubbered up and time in mish while Mona dry-humped me from behind. One asked if I wanted to fuck, which I initially thought Mona fucking me, but it was me to be fucking Mona. Switched rubbers, lubed up and fucked her ass in doggy, she was tight with a lovely ass and she took it well. We changed up again with Mona on her back, me sucking again. I asked Pammy if she’d rim me which to be fair we hadn’t agreed to beforehand, and she did which felt very very nice. Eventually Mona was ready to cum right just over the 30 mins point, a good quantity which I swallowed. So for Mona no complaints really, she left at that point. I went down on Pammy for a while and rubbered up again and back into mish, no clothes at this point. Went at it for a bit which she enjoyed, asked if I could cum on her tits which she agreed to. Just before I blew Mona had walked back in to see me surprise them (and me!) with sizeable blasts all over Pammy’s breasts. Everyone cleaned up and ready to leave a happy man. 

I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to see either by themselves, Mona clearly blows hot and cold and Pammy was nice enough but I’m happy to move on. Overall this was a positive for me, and I think I got more than I had originally agreed. Mona has subsequently moved on to Leicester. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Good reviews d a good result in the 3sum matey, shame they don’t interact or I’d be in the car now

I’m guessing it’s the house on the main road at the end you walk down a few steps to get to the front door?

Offline Gethin_Thomas

That's the one. I do believe it was Cherry there before which I think you reviewed.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
That's the one. I do believe it was Cherry there before which I think you reviewed.
Sounds familiar matey same place, thanks

Offline Captainhowdy666

Tried to book mona this morning.
She replied to my initial text saying she was available then complete radio silence when I asked for time and a place.

Offline Pb1271

Had the same experience
Received a reply then radio silence for the rest of the day
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 08:08:48 am by Pb1271 »

Offline Gethin_Thomas

No expert on this, but going off the Heanor place (4th ladyboy in 4 weeks starts today) it all changes on a Sunday so they were perhaps on the move.

Offline Pb1271

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Any idea who’s there this week? I did a quick vs search but it’s only showing Pammy

Offline Gethin_Thomas

I've only ever seen trans adverts at this place through AW. It's this one, there for 2 weeks.
External Link/Members Only
I saw her, not done the review. Not very attractive and expensive. It was nothing she did wrong per se but I felt like wanting to leave from the outset.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I've only ever seen trans adverts at this place through AW. It's this one, there for 2 weeks.
External Link/Members Only
I saw her, not done the review. Not very attractive and expensive. It was nothing she did wrong per se but I felt like wanting to leave from the outset.

I’ve noticed that advert too matey, thanks for the advice, saved me a disappointing visit tonight  :drinks: