Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikkipr1 - Preston  (Read 3835 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tr!gger

External Link/Members Only
£30/ 15mins

Found myself in Preston with a window of opportunity, it was 9 am which is a bit on the early side but thought I'd do a quick search to see who was available. This is normally where I make bad decisions because my normal cross referencing of feedback on here or on AW is abandoned. I almost took the plunge with Sweet Lulu (External Link/Members Only - question mark over fake photos in a previous thread) having had a message back saying she was available but then I saw the AW profile for Nikkipr1. I did remember seeing her around 15-20 years ago when she was known as Tile Shop Nikki but as her AW profile doesn't have a phone number I've never been back - Preston always seems to be an on the spur of the moment punting location for me. Anyway I did remember that we had exchanged messages on AW a couple of years ago and lo and behold on checking she'd given me her phone number. Gave her a call, she only uses a landline number, and she answered explaining that she starts work at 10 am which was tight on timing for me but fuck it I thought I'd be able to squeeze a 15 min appointment in.

Arrived a few minutes before 10 am and was met by Nikki who is 49, probably size 14/16, brunette, not a stunner but by no means unpleasant. Very friendly and we had a joke about me becoming a regular . She said it was a shame she hadn't taken my number because she probably could have seen me 20 minutes earlier which I would have done.

The flat is the same one she used back when I first saw her so she has outlived the tile shop that used to be underneath. Parking is easy as there is a car park opposite £1/hour. Invited to strip off and lie face down and after a cursory stroke of my back and inner thighs Nikki buried her head in the crack of my arse and started a prolonged rimming session, pausing to lick my inner thighs and as soon as John Thomas had fully awoken I point him downwards and she gave him some attention. I have to say this was first class and went on for 10 mins at which point I turned over and Nikki proceeded with a slow BJ (OWO) at the same time keep a finger pressed on my ass hole and playing with my balls. Well after a few minutes I was struggling to hold back and she sensed that and upped the tempo for a CIM finish. As far as I could tell she swallowed the lot.

So I was dressed and out the door about 20 minutes after I'd arrived, feeling great and only £30 lighter.

Really great value for money, first class rimming and BJ service from a seasoned pro. I've now stored her number.

Offline Bustydusty

Brilliant vfm that - I’d love to see her but just too far unfortunately

Offline ISTS2005

I've seen but don't think I reviewed... years ago.... rimming was really good and deep but to the point where I felt uncomfortable TBH as it was the first time I'd experienced the taste of my own arsehole.  :D

To summarise my own experience, a bit out of my comfort zone, but she was really enthusiastic, seemed really keen on me which I always find a bit embarassing whether genuine or faked  :dash:  I just can't get  the idea of 10-15 fellas arses being in her gob if you are late in the day, such was the vigour she went up there with. Mouthwash can only do so much.

i'd only see her now if I was near by and on her first day working and first customer. But that is a personal preference and not meant to be any criticism of her as like I say she is VERY enthusiastic

Offline tr!gger

I've seen but don't think I reviewed... years ago.... rimming was really good and deep but to the point where I felt uncomfortable TBH as it was the first time I'd experienced the taste of my own arsehole.  :D

To summarise my own experience, a bit out of my comfort zone, but she was really enthusiastic, seemed really keen on me which I always find a bit embarassing whether genuine or faked  :dash:  I just can't get  the idea of 10-15 fellas arses being in her gob if you are late in the day, such was the vigour she went up there with. Mouthwash can only do so much.

i'd only see her now if I was near by and on her first day working and first customer. But that is a personal preference and not meant to be any criticism of her as like I say she is VERY enthusiastic

Similar thoughts went through my mind .... I certainly wouldn't be french kissing her. She does begin with a probing wet wipe to the area. As you say it's an early in the day punt for me if I go back.