Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen xxx nawty paige xxx in stanley  (Read 3252 times)

consettguy

anyone have any experience with this girl.

cheers in advance

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jim1

She used to be in Newcastle near the football ground (in a very seedy area). She does not reply to e-mails. I recall her pics were very poor and looked like she had a hangover and slept rough. Thats probably why she only has the one pic now. She might have imporved since, who knows, but without viewing private gallery, I would not risk it.

Offline onlyandy

Ok guys I might TOFTT n try a half hour and let you know.
Only £40 for 30min n not far from me.
I shall report back

Offline Bengeo13

I can vouch for her not replying to emails, not mine anyway!
Her private gallery maintained my interest enough to enquire about a booking but she never replied. I think TOFTT is a very noble action to undertake!

Offline Jim1

Good Luck Consettguy. I hope it goes well. Let us know how it went.

geordieladcbe

Yeah I've seen her, doesnt follow up on her likes or whats agreed by text & then texts you constantly.

Offline maxxblue

Yeah I've seen her, doesnt follow up on her likes or whats agreed by text & then texts you constantly.

What does she look like, and is she worth £40 for half an hour?

geordieladcbe

Its a genunie pic if its still there, only seen her once, quite young mid twenties, brunette, fairly prettyish/ not ugly. For £40 you will probably only get suck & spit if thats what your into. I picked her up from a back lane near her bf house in Sunderland & took her to a lane near the metro rail, was quite a thrill getting sucked off as ppl on metro may have seen if they had their eyes peeled, nice blowjob but is a spitter & I requested swallow.

Probably best avoided as she seems to keep all mobile numbers on her data base & texts constantly to say she is available, it took me about 4 or 5 times telling her to stop texting.

geordieladcbe

She's currently operating as 'Jess2014' on aw

Offline onlyandy

Are you sure? I'd say she's kaye PETITE BLONDE if I was a betting man.
Same kinda age n size and from what I recall she'd work from stanley and felling.

Offline maxxblue

Not sure what you mean, as she is still showing up as Nawty Paige on External Link/Members Only

:unknown:

kefell

I believe Jess2014 is the former Jess2011 on AW but will be giving it up soon as she is pregnant.

geordieladcbe

Sorry my mistake, I've not seen this girl I've seen Jess2014 who I think was working as a different Paige.

Offline maxxblue

Just looked at her private pics - nice body, shame about the face :vomit: