Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia_khan_x - Lancaster Gate (TOFTT)  (Read 14533 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6392531) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

Based a 5 minute walk from Lancaster Gate, I kinda took a risk with this girl as the profile is awful but my gut was saying she'd be hot. She was easy to book but she told me it's because I called, she's very selective, apparently the job attracts a lot of weirdos. She's young and hot, looks like the type who'd be a hostess in a club or something, 8.5/10 in my opinion, British Indian or close to. Slightly hood and street but in an endearing way, pleasant and good fun. I really liked her, she reminded me of one of my exes. Boob game is very strong, soft natural D cups, they felt amazing and couldn't take my hands off them. Her arse was decent, good size but nothing too note-worthy.

Oral was good, drool strings falling from her chin as I got her down on her knees and looking up at me. Very sloppy which is my preference, and knows how to mix it up too. Let her do this for 10 mins or so before smashing her from behind. She took it really well matching my thrusts and rhythm with her own bucking, all you could hear was that skin on skin and ass clapping sound for a a good 10-15 mins. Relatively submissive too, if you're assertive she'll do what you want despite her own preferences.

If you can afford her she's great VFM in my opinion. Very hot, the type you'd ogle in the street, and a good fuck too. Strong positive.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 10:14:44 am by Ron89 »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline reyez69

Cheers for the review.

How was the OWO? Can she DT? Any attention to balls?

Offline Qwerty69

Hi OP, thanks for the review. I'm looking for a punt this month after payday, and it seems there's finally a good South Asian girl to do after reading your review... Can you advise if she advertises her number on the day she works? Or did you have to email her?

Thanks in advance.

Offline mrbang123

I’ve seen her likes list and doesn’t display DFK / OWO

Can you confirm which services you received ?

Offline NuruGuru

She's never had her number up either - how did you book with her?

Offline Qwerty69

Her number is finally up, but it just rings, which is very annoying. Anyone managed to see her in the last few weeks? I have tried an sms but no joy.

Offline Bangman

She keeps disappearing, a bit like the op..who hasn't answered any questions?

Offline NuruGuru

I text her and managed to get a response - but no DFK or OWO meant it was a miss from me.

Online asianguy251

I text her and managed to get a response - but no DFK or OWO meant it was a miss from me.

Wont' even bother then.

Offline Qwerty69

I’m a vanilla guy but £200 for vanilla service is a lot… but a lack of South Asian SPs is making me think about this one…

Offline king tarzan

Certainly not worth it then..
Good some 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅are very strict in this 👍👍
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PantyDroppaPlayer

Hi OP, thanks for the review. I'm looking for a punt this month after payday, and it seems there's finally a good South Asian girl to do after reading your review... Can you advise if she advertises her number on the day she works? Or did you have to email her?

Thanks in advance.

Her Number:    
+447908057703

putting this here for future referencs for all.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 09:26:40 am by PantyDroppaPlayer »

Offline horny_hunk

Was there any FK or RO available?
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She's sounds good! I love an Asian girl but as others have asked can you confirm if DFK and RO is available? If not, I won't bother.

Offline Chief_smasher

Seen this girl recently will review when I get a chance. My 2 cents if it helps anyone: Sp is a pretty girl nice tits, the ass is okay not a bubble. Service was good/average nothing to sing home about. Light fk oral with. Said she won’t be doing this for too long

Offline Macmillan1964

She offers FK but good oral hygiene seems to be a must in her case
Banned reason: Spamming with two accounts
Banned by: Head1

Offline Qwerty69

Seen this girl recently will review when I get a chance. My 2 cents if it helps anyone: Sp is a pretty girl nice tits, the ass is okay not a bubble. Service was good/average nothing to sing home about. Light fk oral with. Said she won’t be doing this for too long

Has she now retired? She was on my wish list this Easter, but can’t see her active on the site.
There’s not too many Asian (Pakistani /Indians) who are good looking and offer good service.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 08:34:47 am by Qwerty69 »

Offline Ron89

Has she now retired? She was on my wish list this Easter, but can’t see her active on the site.
Possibly, she never came across too happy with the job. It’s a shame as I would’ve liked to have seen her again.