Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fucking Romanians!  (Read 10538 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Bigus I looked through you're profile and didnt see any Romanian girl reviews...any aw links of any "good ones"?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Bigus I looked through you're profile and didnt see any Romanian girl reviews...any aw links of any "good ones"?

Look at my last one! Just did an update.

:hi:

JazzMan

Anybody read the Daily record article from yesterday about how they are visiting each and every girl whether working on her own or not who is EE to confirm she is not being trafficked?

External Link/Members Only

You have to be careful with articles in the Daily Record because a lot of it is fiction. When they were writing about the Edinburgh Saunas' most of it was made up. 

Offline valdishere

You have to be careful with articles in the Daily Record because a lot of it is fiction. When they were writing about the Edinburgh Saunas' most of it was made up.

Well I'm sure only one person can verify that ......aye

Offline joe diddley

Well, I have to say that I've seen 7 or 8 Romanians in the last year and had one poor experience (though that was hardly a rip-off scam). The others ranged between very good and excellent. I don't where all you lot are going wrong!  :hi:

Offline tazman1002001

Joe we are all going wrong cos guys like you who have good xperiences don't write reviews......we a only see and reviews......so pull you're finger out and get up a review or two......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

I've never had any problems with the Romanian girls I've met. The last one was one of the best girls I've punted as well. I always base my decision on whether or not to see a girl on research on here and an analysis of her feedback. I'd never decide not to see someone based on their country of origin.
An excellent attitude if you have the time.

Joe we are all going wrong cos guys like you who have good xperiences don't write reviews......we a only see and reviews......so pull you're finger out and get up a review or two......

At the other end of the scale, if you are a critical and established reviewer, a couple of good reviews can go to a prossie's head. I try to shag them senseless and be about to move on before passing on tips.