Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 7 outcalls in 7 days  (Read 2516 times)

ohffej

Hi all

Long time lurker, first time poster so please be gentle!

I've been lucky to find myself on holiday for a week in UK (London) and with time to spare, decided to go punt a girl every day.

I'm grateful to all reviewers to date for helping me find the girls I have already booked in, but am still looking for girls to fill two days.

My schedule so far is as follows:

Monday 23 June - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (I noticed a lack of an "official" review for her, I will post a review if sufficient demand!)

Tuesday 24 June - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wednesday 25 June - off to Wimbledon! Then after External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thursday 26 June - currently free

Friday 27 June - currently free

Saturday 28 June - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sunday 29th June - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Monday 30th June - Currently free - I fly that day but can fit in a cheeky punt in the a.m!

So guys, any suggestions for suitable outcalls on Thursday and Friday?

I have my eyes potentially on the following:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Other options I have not suggested are also welcome!!

If anyone has tried any of those potentials and can recommend (to go for or avoid) any of the above, your advice would be much appreciated!

intana

saw suzanna of chalsea when she was 150.

not as beautiful as her profile picture. i would say 7/10

definitely not as slim as her picture suggest

cockneybstrd

Well done

Even Craig David took one day to Chill on the Sunday.

Offline anyfucker

Hi,
i did the same a couple of months ago but two hour in-calls, by the end of the week i was well and truly shagged, then again i'm 60+ so to be expected  :rolleyes:

saw Monique+Moretti in Wimbledon and remember her as very slim with a tight pussy, sorry don't keep notes so don't know what we did but i'm pretty vanilla
nothing outstanding or terrible comes to mind.

Offline anyfucker

forgot to add, do let us know how you got on, even just a short note

password02

Is it only out calls you want? would you do a in call?

Would love to read a few reviews when finished!!!

Offline Pastime

Vicky looks hot.

Will visit her tomorrow.

ohffej

Hi guys

Thanks for the responses so far, will keep in mind!

As you can see from the time of this post, I've just finished with Monique Moretti.

Monique Moretti - all I can say (so far) is WOW. Beautiful girl, size 6, nice boobs on a small frame. Comms were good, bit ditzy as she lost my address on the day but got to mine eventually. She barely drinks at all so save the good wine! Got down to business and managed three rounds (think the little fella is well and truly dead). Agree with reviews on this site - very tight, tasted nice and definitely a looker. Limited English (is that even a factor?). She flits around various locations in West London, and usually does short stays in the UK only. I would recommend though and personally reckon worth a repeat visit.

As for Anticipate Abi - less hot than photos suggest but is definitely her. Very friendly and experienced. Good for a rookie like me! She actually gives quite a good massage! (and being from the far East I know a thing or two about actual massages!) Perhaps not quite as toned as photos suggest although definitely still in shape, around mid-30s. Medium smokers' breath. Happy to drink quite a bit. Very enthusiastic BJ, did the usual positions but I have to say it smelled quite fishy during doggie haha. Super friendly and not a clock watcher. Came to Victoria from Surrey so she puts in the effort!

Further details happy to provide on request.

I agree with you mate - I think I will defo be shagged out by Sunday (but I only come to UK once a year so need to make the most of it!)

I'm too paranoid / lazy to do in-calls so I know I'm limiting myself! Hence the help from punters would be appreciated!

ohffej

P.S. Booked Vicky for Thursday, please let me know how it goes so you can help save and mate and I can abort last minute if disastrous!

Despite lack of a review on this site, the face and boob pics available on PG really swung it for me!

The happy one

Hey

All I can say is that to end you should really be looking at kdd

She has so many reviews on here

I have not met her but have started to arrange a date next month when I am able to get to London

I have a feeling she would make a fitting end to your week

Bobdayley

saw suzanna of chalsea when she was 150.

not as beautiful as her profile picture. i would say 7/10

definitely not as slim as her picture suggest

Sacre Blue...7 days outcall...did you won the lottery.....I do a punt every two month me lol   :hi: