Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: welsh Brunette  (Read 2906 times)

cardace

Having read all the positive reviews I went to see Georgia yesterday

Wow, had a great time and was certainly my best experience as yet, great location, clean and tidy place and she looked terrific.

Had great time kissing which she seemed to enjoy followed by me licking and sucking her clit which is pierced, she then proceeded to give a good BJ (without) and we finished by her riding my cock until I filled the condom.

Will be going back to see her again as I feel it will be even better again,.

Don't miss out guys

Offline PuntingPete

Review of WB's latest party  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33595.0

Soph told me Cardiff is the next venue  :drinks:

Offline darkvamp

Pete did they mention any dates?

Offline wholuvsubaby

I finally have a session with WB today - i do hope that you lot have not ruined her.

will report back when i have regained my strength. Off to have a whole box of weetabix now

:wacko:

Offline PuntingPete

Pete did they mention any dates?

No dates were mentioned however I have just noticed on WB's profile it will be held in August. (Date TBA)  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:47:13 am by PuntingPete »

cardace

Had a place at the Bristol gangnbang but daughter broke her arm.

It was £100 for 2 hours and about 8 or 9 were expected.

They plan to have 2 in August and I plan to attend at least 1.  May see some of you there

Offline ampersand

Hopefully they will publicise sufficiently well in advance for me to both clear my diary and ensure that work cock ups don't prevent me from getting there again!!

Offline PuntingPete

Hopefully they will publicise sufficiently well in advance for me to both clear my diary and ensure that work cock ups don't prevent me from getting there again!!

Hope you've cleared your diary for Aug 20th  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Noticed that Welsh Brunette is currently offering discounts for donations as shes involved in a Dogs Charity, Fair play to her
I can just see a barrage of punters on the next orgy lined up with there toasters food blenders and other useless shit.
Personally for me I like a hotty with morales, so Im gonna get up to Bridgend with my very own charitable donation, and Im sure sheel be able to thank me in some capacity  ; )

Offline ampersand

Get stuff on ebay and then change the price tag before you see her.

Offline dave_99

Here's looking forward to 20 August - see you there

Offline PuntingPete

Noticed that Welsh Brunette is currently offering discounts for donations as shes involved in a Dogs Charity, Fair play to her
I can just see a barrage of punters on the next orgy lined up with there toasters food blenders and other useless shit.
Personally for me I like a hotty with morales, so Im gonna get up to Bridgend with my very own charitable donation, and Im sure sheel be able to thank me in some capacity  ; )

It'll be like shagging in an Argos stockroom  :lol:

Offline ampersand

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it ..........

Offline dave_99

Alright guys - for anyone 'coming' along on 20 August if you are up for the morning session we should be finished by about 12:30pm.  Would any of you want to meet up for lunch/ a pint afterwards?

Cheers

Mat

Offline dave_99

Guys  - any more of you coming along on 20th?  Do you think there will be many guys there?

Cheers

Mat

Offline WelshMichael

Guys  - any more of you coming along on 20th?  Do you think there will be many guys there?

Cheers

Mat

Hopefully I'll be at the evening session.

Offline dave_99

I'm counting down the days - six to go!  I hope that there's a reasonable turnout.

cardace

I think it will be a full house.

I saw Georgia last week and she said there was only one space left.

Shame I can't be that one