Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Assisted Dying  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well could get the Lenin tomb effect for all time, BP or get frozen long time or?..

Don't worry let the Ruskies carry on the way they are and you can get vaporised! there;)...

Offline Thephoenix

That's why I thought the Jersey approach of using a citizen's jury to make the initial recommendations was a novel approach.
Link above.

I'm pleased that Jersey politicians have voted in favour of establishing an assisted dying service for terminally ill adults.

I think Isle of Man  will do the same.

It may have no effect on The UK, but I hope it does eventually.

Offline catweazle

I somehow managed to post this on the wrong thread,  so let's try again:

In one of the European countries (?Netherlands not sure) you can request euthanasia without any accompanying illnesses. A female whole-life prisoner was recently euthanized at her own request, as she found prison life intolerable

Offline radioman33

In one of the European countries (?Netherlands not sure) you can request euthanasia without any accompanying illnesses. A female whole-life prisoner was recently euthanized at her own request, as she found prison life intolerable

Surprised that was allowed,the prisoner shouldn’t have a say in what they want regarding the time they have to do.

Offline catweazle

Surprised that was allowed,the prisoner shouldn’t have a say in what they want regarding the time they have to do.

It was i now find, Belgium.   Apparently  Canada  has also euthanized 3 prisoners under their MAID ( medical assistance in dying,) laws

Offline myothernameis

Here the post catweazle was talking about

External Link/Members Only

Offline Doc Holliday

Here the post catweazle was talking about

No that relates to the Netherlands and he later corrected it to Belgium and involving a prisoner serving a life sentence.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 04:16:58 pm by Doc Holliday »