Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet20xxx  (Read 1254 times)

7 review(s) for BUSTY KAROLINA x x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

gldrowranger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just got back to Edinburgh from my weekend holiday in London. I am quite tired so I am just going to do a Pros/Cons.

Pros :yahoo:
Nice looking girl
Good figure
Teenage look
English is good (lived here for 3 years)
Pictures and age kinda accurate (she is actually 23)
Amazing at wet sloppy OWO
Nice wet pussy
Flat near Whitechapel station
Nice looking flat although not her flat (she is just renting it from another WG)
Cool tattoo at her back
She is too hot that I finished 10 minutes before my time ended

Cons :dash:
A bit too technical
Made me wait 30 mins outside
No fingering allowed
No Reverse Oral
Not so chatty. Tried to make a good conversation with her but she makes it awkward.
4th floor flat with no lift
Asked for 1 hour but when I arrived she said she is only available for 30 mins
Never gave her a kiss because the moment I removed my boxers she went straight to OWO ( I don't know if this is a pro or a con lol )

Overall
I will give it a neutral but more on the positive side. She is smoking hot with amazing OWO and nice pussy but no fingering, RO and made me wait outside so NEUTRAL

Offline boomting_

Had this girl on my HL for some time but have never take a chance with her. She does look hot but there has been a few neutral/boarder line negative reviews on her in the past.

Can you shed some light on her flats location.

Is it in a congestion charge zone?
Is there free parking?
Is the flats entrance easy to find and easily accessible? (Some flat entrances are a nightmare to find/locate)

Offline Pastime

Saw her sometime ago.

Based round Edgeware road at the time.

She is pretty, no doubt about that. Very tight. However, she was also impersonal and distant - made me feel like I was the last on the conveyor belt. Also made odd gunting during sex noises - retrospectively actually quite funny.

gldrowranger

Had this girl on my HL for some time but have never take a chance with her. She does look hot but there has been a few neutral/boarder line negative reviews on her in the past.

Can you shed some light on her flats location.

Is it in a congestion charge zone?
Is there free parking?
Is the flats entrance easy to find and easily accessible? (Some flat entrances are a nightmare to find/locate)

I don't know about you first 2 questions because I did not drive. I took the subway. The flat is very easy to find though. My only problem is that she lives on the 4th floor with no elevator. You will be out of breath before you had sex lol