Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommended WGs for a threesome in Southampton area?  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Arko

Finally back for some fun :cool:
Decided to treat myself with a threesome this time. Had already arranged some time with my regular( lana lust) who Me and my ex-girlfriend had a threesome with a while back to spice things up and both of us had a fantastic time. But now being single again looking for threesome with no taboos set by the partner. Any recommended  bi-sexual girl in Soton area to join?

Looking for: Owo, cim, DFK, RO  as well as has to be Bi as love the full girl on girl action.

Thought better first check on here rather than AW in case someone has any suggestions as previous recommendations turned out to be really good and saved lots of time searching.

Thank you in Advance :hi:

Offline tel_house

Your could try contacting Hayley External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ she is in Fareham.

Her latest blog says "I'm very happy that my whore buddy Bella will be going 'full time' over the summer, plenty more opportunity for girl on girl fun and group sessions. :)"

I've seen Hayley several times 1:1 and at CBF sessions, she comes highly recommended not only by me but by several well respected members of UKP.

I haven't seen  Bella ( External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) yet but will be seeing both on Friday.

There is also this page that features both of them and other girls as well  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Happy for you to PM me if you want any further info

TH

Offline Arko

Thank you TH for the suggestion.
I agree Hayley is awesome, have met her a couple of times before.  So will try to speak to her to join me and Lana. Hopefully both of them agree. I presume putting both of them together=drained and exhausted me :wacko:
As in the area for the next two weeks will for sure try to book Bella and Hayley some time next week if they are around.

TH please report back about your Friday session with both of them.  :hi: