Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I think this one is hopeful!  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Jagman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously only fit, young studs can have the pleasure of paying a 42(yeah right) yr old for pleasure.

Offline Matium

"No overweight guys, sorry"

Obviously she hasn't been on the game long.

And doesn't have a clue about punters - the guys who'll give her money!

Offline CBPaul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously only fit, young studs can have the pleasure of paying a 42(yeah right) yr old for pleasure.

:lol: Deluded moo.

What we have here is someone who wants to be able to select fuck buddies AND get paid for it. Surprisingly she has zero feedback, wonder why.

Offline nigel4498

Rules out about 90% of punters then.

RandyF

She'll change her tune, if she's even still around by next month  :lol:

potato

I wonder whether she has got AW confused with a dating site...

To be honest, if she has a proper job as she says then she will have limited time available and so there are probably enough punters that she hasn't offended to make it work. 3 or 4 a month may be all she is looking for.

I have often wondered if there was the same opportunities for men to offer services and achieve the same volumes that women can, then would I be picky in who I saw? - and the answer is probably yes!

I am aware that a "professional" prossie should be prepared to meet any client ( that is clean of course) regardless of age and stature but part timers can afford to be selective.

If not fitting the girl's criteria means that you are going to get a shit service then I would rather know that and avoid. I know "professionals" should treat everyone the same but you can't fight human nature, some can just mask it better than others.

vorian

Well I'm to fat for her but that's OK she is to old for me, guess I will have to spend my cash somewhere else.  :D

Offline Sedlmayer

Indeed - another one from External Link/Members Only'tfuckyouformoneyunlessi'dfuckyouforfree.com

In Germany there is the concept of what translates as a "hobby whore" - ie a woman who doesn't see punters primarily to make money, but sees it as a hobby, just as we do.
If this bird isn't one of those then she is certainly delusional and will have the dustiest phone of all time.

Gordo987

Simplysimon

I contacted a SP in Bedford (can't find her profile now) about six months ago whose preferred age range of punters was 18-45 , being older than her top limit I emailed and asked if she would accept my booking (I'm 50) with 70+ positive feedback on AW , and she declined , two weeks ago I received an email stating she would see me now but for £200/hr as opposed to her £120/hr rate  as a special, greedy cow!!!!!!
Obviously her trade has now dropped as she is no longer new so she is trying to see how much she can screw out of us "oldies" which in my case is bugger all , even if she now offered her normal tariff.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The thing she is forgetting is the majority of punters are not in her age range anyway.  If there was a very large amount of 25-45 fit with no fat punters running around then this job would be rather popular.
Even as a part timer she is going to struggle to get bookings as most men don't see themselves as good looking even if they are.  They are also not going to want to have to send a photo or pay to chat online which will be what she will ask as  how else would she know if the guy was too her standards or not.
The point of paying for sex is it is convenient and everyone knows they wont get turned down no matter what they look like or what body shape they are or if they shave their cock or face.  The whole point is knowing that you can just ring and then turn up and not have to jump through hoops to hopefully be seen by someone who feels gracious enough (sarcasm before I get jumped on) to allow someone to pay her for sex.

Also you just cannot call yourself classy and have a photo dressed up in a tacky school girl outfit

Jay-Jay

"Also you just cannot call yourself classy and have a photo dressed up in a tacky school girl outfit"
Ah but lots do ! Also use the word "Sexy" in their monicker when the pics prove they are anything but.

jAY

Simplysimon

Dani , I couldn't agree more

Most punters my age IMHO tend to punt "out of our league" every now and again at least , and I have found many of the younger ladies actually prefer the more senior gentleman , and thank god for that

Offline Robster199

If she wants to apply a filter on the sort of men she wants to see she should join a dating website, sure she could pick up a bit of business there from guys she likes the look of rather than anyone who comes through the door. Plenty of them are doing it!

Offline Convince Me

For all we know she could be selling herself on dating websites & stumbled across AW. Perhaps she needs a physical attraction to the punters she opens her legs for. Most of us here have a preference & if she is looking to make a few extra boob to supplement her income good luck to her. I've taken a second job to pay for a luxuries & indulge my hobby.

Where she may come unstuck is when she starts to rely on the easy money & it dries up. She will then have to make the decision to spread her legs for older gents, with beer guts & comb overs!

yourgent

Received a message from her this morning related to an RB

Hello and thanks for reading
I'm just wondering if you could share your vital stats before I bid
Thanks
R x

don't know what she was expecting, chest, waist, cock size?

She won't see overwieght guys but she's a size 12, 42 yr old and some dumbass has apparently paid to see her looking at her FB. If I met her criteria I'd want her to pay me.

Offline CBPaul

Looks like an ageing 80's rocker to me, Ozzy Osbourne back in the day perhaps ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

It is just me - am I Paranoid ?

Offline cunnyhunt

I contacted a SP in Bedford (can't find her profile now) about six months ago whose preferred age range of punters was 18-45 , being older than her top limit I emailed and asked if she would accept my booking (I'm 50) with 70+ positive feedback on AW , and she declined , two weeks ago I received an email stating she would see me now but for £200/hr as opposed to her £120/hr rate  as a special, greedy cow!!!!!!
Obviously her trade has now dropped as she is no longer new so she is trying to see how much she can screw out of us "oldies" which in my case is bugger all , even if she now offered her normal tariff.

I could be incorrect but I think I walked from this one if the same.

can you remember her name ?

yorkshire123

Looks like an ageing 80's rocker to me, Ozzy Osbourne back in the day perhaps

It is just me - am I Paranoid ?

Your right.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

Your right.

:scare: It's a dead ringer.

Great stuff with the pictures Yorkshire.

Offline Straife

Dani , I couldn't agree more

Most punters my age IMHO tend to punt "out of our league" every now and again at least , and I have found many of the younger ladies actually prefer the more senior gentleman , and thank god for that

They don't prefer the more 'senior gentleman'. It's an easier booking/less risk of bumping into someone they know/more chance of fluffy syndrome. Whatever age a guy is, she'll tell him that's her favourite age range.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What is it about Scotland? Is it the independence vote being in the news that leads ladies to wear tartan? I should find that thread about clothes that turn me off and add this one.

James999

Offline lustforlife

She bid on my RB and I hadn't noticed the thing about her pickiness until I saw this string. Must remember to read the profiles better  :dash: and deleting her message now

Grumbleguts

Dusty phone for this up her own arse, deluded bimbo :) :hi: :hi:

Chuckman

With an attitude like that she ought to sign up to SAAFE - they'll love her on there.

cognito

Hmm. I think we need pumps and his spidey senses to scrutinize this one.