Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teeth  (Read 2769 times)

Offline Matium

Do you like to feel a WG's teeth during OWO?

Toby

Haven't had OWO yet, but the answer would be yes. As long as she's not biting it off.

Offline Matium

A modicum of pain adds to the tingle of pleasure.

An experienced WG who knows what's she's doing will know how and when to apply the right amount of pressure.

Offline CBPaul

No.

Wet and sloppy for me with good tongue action.

Offline nigel4498

No.

Same for me.

Offline threechilliman

No.

And another

tcm

Offline mh

Although I sometimes like to feel teeth, the very, very best blow job I ever had was a superb sloppy, wet, deep-throat OWO blow job that blew my mind as well as my balls.

This was also the first time I decided to make an appointment for the GUM clinic immediately after the punt hence not returning for a follow up. I've been seeking a similar wet sloppy BJ with a somewhat less skanky girl ever since! I've come close, but not quite as good as that, sadly.

pokenn

potato

From a health point of view, I don't suppose its good practice to have teeth scraping on your knob causing lesions.  I have had the occasional girl close her mouth around the shaft and just softly clamp her teeth there whilst her mouth is stationery, which is an interesting sensation. Tight lips and no teeth is my preference.

Offline Cactus

On my first ever punt the prossie bit my cock during covered oral, not hard, but enough to feel it. I liked it & it's something I will ask for on occasion when the mood takes me in both my punting & private relationships.

When I first saw this thread I thought it was going to be about teeth in general. Mine aren't brilliant, but they aren't bad, good condition & never had a filling. I'm picky when it comes to teeth, especially in my private relationships. Was seeing a girl a year or so ago, decent body, nice personality, pretty... But she had horrible teeth due to a lack of calcium in the womb, horrible stubby pegs, so after a couple of months I had to finish it as they grated on me. That plus she was uber vanilla in the sack & wouldn't suck my cock.  :dash:

Prossies teeth bother me less, as I'm paying them for a service, however a really bad set of fans hers would probably rule out a second visit.

Gordo987

Well into the action, when my cock is really hard, I like her to lightly nibble my bell end :P

Offline bobbymotors

ooh no...not for me, wet, sloppy and painless

Offline Just_will

Having suffer a cut on the bellend from a civvy I never wanna feel teeth on my johnson again.

so wet and sloppy it is!

Toby

From a health point of view, I don't suppose its good practice to have teeth scraping on your knob causing lesions.  I have had the occasional girl close her mouth around the shaft and just softly clamp her teeth there whilst her mouth is stationery, which is an interesting sensation. Tight lips and no teeth is my preference.

Good god, I wasn't thinking lesion scraping force!  :scare: That would have me running for the hills!

Offline mattylondon

Offline Northerndave666

Do you like to feel a WG's teeth during OWO?

Only if she takes them out of the glass first, otherwise nooooooo

Toby

Only if she takes them out of the glass first, otherwise nooooooo

That reminds me of a thread from Mumsnet that was doing the rounds, where a woman had a "penis beaker" by the bed to wash her husbands cock in after sex.  :lol:

SeekingtheTruth

A bit of toothiness is OK but if they go too hard it fucking hurts.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Absolutely. Especially when she drags her front teeth along it sideways, whilst squeezing my bollocks hard  :yahoo:

Offline socks

On another teeth issue, when french kissing do you keep to the tongue or enjoy licking their teeth/gums too? I do :thumbsup:

But I'm not so bothered if they stick to tongue tangling with me

SirFrank

I don't mind a little playful nibble on the end but as a rule no teeth for me. I mentioned OMG on her from Cardiff who does give a demon BJ but the last time I saw her she was over zealous. Teeth the fucking lot plus a deep tissue massage. I woke up in the morning like I'd been in a cage fight. I'm sure I could have got a blue badge for the car on the back of it

Jim Panzee

I wouldnt mind a blow job off a woman with no teeth so she could squeaze my boss end between her gums. Hehehe

Offline maxxblue

I wouldnt mind a blow job off a woman with no teeth so she could squeaze my boss end between her gums. Hehehe

Like this one?

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

I had this once at a swingers club. I was asked to join a fit looking couple (probably late 30s) for a threesome. The husband let me go first as he wanted pictures of her wife getting fucked, so after kissing and all that she said she wanted to suck my cock; I wasn't going to deny her the pleasure but then she removed her teeth and started sucking my cock furiously! It was odd but I must admit having my cock sucked and gummed felt really good :D

Offline maxxblue

This is her:

External Link/Members Only

Nice body, shame about the face.

:D

Jim Panzee

Offline maxxblue

Nope. Hehehe

I just noticed, Jim Panzee - she looks just like your avatar  :D  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Could we add Suarez to this thread, for the sake of it?  :D :D

Jim Panzee

I just noticed, Jim Panzee - she looks just like your avatar  :D  :lol:

Its a good job opposites attract then isnt it. Hehehe

Offline wristjob

I like my BJs like I like my football - no teeth.

Harribbo

Aslong as she's not like Luis suarez  :D