Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gya West Drayton small petite.  (Read 1339 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4552633) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bikingpunter

S/P: External Link/Members Only  small petite, b cup tits, small waist and grabbable arse

Location. Residential flat in west Drayton. Plenty of parking.

Price. £60 30mins

Services. OW, multiple positions

The meet: So I didn’t intend to see Gya, I had actually been baited by Hot Boni who I’m told she shares with. Comms we’re easy bearing in mind I thought I was seeing Boni. Residential flats were actually nice with loads of parking available. Get to apartment and knock on the door. Greeted by Gya already known I’ve been done but all wasn’t lost as Gya actually looked not too bad so decided to stay. Handed over the money and she went to stash it as I got undressed. I’m on the bed as she comes back and puts on some music. Now I must say body wise she’s definitely a 8/10 but her face is pretty awful with acne scarring and as you can see her AW photos are heavily photoshopped. English was minimal but took direction well with covered blowjob and only stopped when I asked her to get on top. She rode me missionary and made all the right moans. Then moved onto doggy where she took a pounding in her tight pussy as I grabbed her waist and spanked her. Pussy was clean no odours and shaved however I wish she shaved her legs haha pretty stubbly. So I wanted her to finish me off with a handjob. She done this with a load of baby oil while I lay there and she sat up and allowed me to finger her. I ended up finishing all over her hands and she didn’t stop until I was fully empty which was good. Cleaned up and off I went. Although I got baited I really do hope Boni is real as I want to see her but I’m probably being optimistic. However guys if you’re after a little petite girl whos willing to provide then in all honesty I would personally return.