Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: heading to Berlin  (Read 1637 times)

pfg

I'm going to be in Berlin with several free days to fill soon.
Any hints / tips for the punting over there? I'm looking for 1-2-1 rather than the gang bang scene that seems to be mentioned on these forums.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A quick search on the Main UKP pagge for "Berlin" showed 40+ threads on this city. Carry out this search, review the theads and then post any queries that you may still have.

Also, follow Jerboa's comments on punting in Germany. IMHO, he is THE expert on punting in Germany.

Roland D Hay

Hey, and just enjoy the City. I fucking love Berlin!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Hey, and just enjoy the City. I fucking love Berlin!

+1

I had a blast there.
Didn't manage to get any punting done though due to getting far too hammered with my mates.

I was looking into the gang bang type thing but maybe Artemis could be up your street?
I haven't been but I hear it's more of a one to one type sauna affair with stunners by all account.

Offline Steve2

+1

I had a blast there.
Didn't manage to get any punting done though due to getting far too hammered with my mates.

I was looking into the gang bang type thing but maybe Artemis could be up your street?
I haven't been but I hear it's more of a one to one type sauna affair with stunners by all account.

Artemis is a great place and yes, stunners

Not cheap. Expect to spend a minimum of 80 Euros entry, and then 60 Euros for each 1/2 hr with a girl. Swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms, gym. Free food and soft drinks included. A fantastic place if you have the budget.

Last time I went, I think I spent 300 Euros ++. Probably 50% of the girls were 9's

Offline europunter

Have had a very good luck at the bordello Kamilla-Dee. It's expensive but they have very high class talent. The website - External Link/Members Only
has an English page but the most current listing of available girls is on the German page. Also have a calendar showing which girls will be present on what dates -- All girls speak English -- Expect a fully covered experience, however.

Offline europunter

Forgot to add: If you one of the girls scheduled for the day is of particular interest, it's worth calling and reserving a time with her. I've been disappointed when the "parade of talent" doesn't include my favorite and I learn that she's with a client or fully booked. Good luck and have fun!