Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela@naughty - Notts?  (Read 827 times)

new_punter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never seen this profile before, but pictures look ok.  I assume Nottingham based, can't work it out from profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Quick search shows nothing under RIS, or search under the mobile, or on this site.

Strange that a profile that's been around since Feb-2014 still has no FB on it, and all of a sudden turns up in the Notts area.

Whist there is a small possibility of it being a genuine profile, I'd be inclined to wait. Add it to your HL, with notes such as no pvt gallery displayed. See if location changes regularly.

new_punter

Quick search shows nothing under RIS, or search under the mobile, or on this site.

Strange that a profile that's been around since Feb-2014 still has no FB on it, and all of a sudden turns up in the Notts area.

Whist there is a small possibility of it being a genuine profile, I'd be inclined to wait. Add it to your HL, with notes such as no pvt gallery displayed. See if location changes regularly.

Yes, strange indeed.  Phone number on profile, just in case it shows up elsewhere - +447448853682

I wasn't thinking of making a booking, just curious.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 08:35:11 pm by new_punter »

pleasure

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never seen this profile before, but pictures look ok.  I assume Nottingham based, can't work it out from profile.

Could be Nottingham, Derby, Grantham, Spain or Columbia... impossible to tell. :unknown:

Offline hsl

I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole. Photo looks fake... just look at her ass in proportion to the rest of the body and face. It screams photoshop to me.