Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal but no rimming?  (Read 2244 times)

Offline inch

Hi,

I'm seeing a girl later, and on a closer inspection of her 'enjoys' list, I see Anal listed (which is good, as I specifically searched/requested this), but no rimming.

I understand people have mixed opinions on that on the board, but I'm a fan of giving a bit of attention to a freshly cleaned hole. I wondered what people thought the protocol should be if I fancy diving in? Just have a tentative lick when I'm down that way, or ask permission first?

Not quite sure how someone would be happy for my cock in her asshole, but wouldn't want my tongue flicking around it first ...

Offline smiths

Hi,

I'm seeing a girl later, and on a closer inspection of her 'enjoys' list, I see Anal listed (which is good, as I specifically searched/requested this), but no rimming.

I understand people have mixed opinions on that on the board, but I'm a fan of giving a bit of attention to a freshly cleaned hole. I wondered what people thought the protocol should be if I fancy diving in? Just have a tentative lick when I'm down that way, or ask permission first?

Not quite sure how someone would be happy for my cock in her asshole, but wouldn't want my tongue flicking around it first ...

ALWAYS ask and seek confirmation is my advice. Perhaps she doesnt want your bare tongue up her ass but doesnt mind you fucking her ass through a condom, who knows.

As to Anal itself i am always suspicious of WGs that confirm they offer it without seeing the cock erect, so i hope she is a WG you have read about on here that definitely offers it to all comers, or at least offers it to a punter with a cock of your size whatever that is.

Offline inch

Thanks

No - I'm taking a punt in the truest sense of the word, breaking new ground.
Will be sure to report back if it's recommended and as-described

SirFrank

Inch when I'm in town I fucking lick everything - front back and the taint. That said if the minge is like sticking my tongue on a 9v battery I resurface without diving any deeper

Offline smiths

Thanks

No - I'm taking a punt in the truest sense of the word, breaking new ground.
Will be sure to report back if it's recommended and as-described

I wish you luck and that the WG can fit your cock up her. Please report back if its good or bad. :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

I saw one once like this. She said she didn't like a tongue in her arse because as it didn't really penetrate properly she just found it irritating.
Any Sheffield punters might remember her -  Naomi in Hillsborough, also worked at Geisha House, Wales near Rother Valley Country Park, maybe late nineties. I saw her a few times at the latter as part of a two girl dom, but once on her own near Morrisons at Hillsborough where she told me that.
This occasion was one of only about half a dozen I've had anal but no tongue action was allowed!  :P

SirFrank

I wish you luck and that the WG can fit your cock up her. Please report back if its good or bad. :thumbsup:

Inch hasn't yet met a girl who couldn't take all his cock up every hole, including the nose. Word is when inch has a slash he pisses all over his shoes. One of my fav profile names and pics on UKP it must be said

Offline smiths

Inch hasn't yet met a girl who couldn't take all his cock up every hole, including the nose. Word is when inch has a slash he pisses all over his shoes. One of my fav profile names and pics on UKP it must be said

:D :D :D

Offline inch

Up the nose?! Now you're giving me ideas  :lol:

Right - punting pants on, I'm off ...

Offline socks

Inch when I'm in town I fucking lick everything - front back and the taint. That said if the minge is like sticking my tongue on a 9v battery I resurface without diving any deeper
Me too. But if there's a smelly minge I'll still give the back doors a lick.

To qualify - that is providing the minge isn't smelly cos of something out of her arse :cool:

new_punter

A classic line from you SirF.

Jim Panzee

Me too. But if there's a smelly minge I'll still give the back doors a lick.

Rather you than me mate, If her Minge is all smelly then there's no way I'm going near here arsehole with my Tongue.

SirFrank

Up the nose?! Now you're giving me ideas  :lol:

Right - punting pants on, I'm off ...

Good luck r kid. Let us know how you get on

Offline socks

Rather you than me mate, If her Minge is all smelly then there's no way I'm going near here arsehole with my Tongue.
The thing is minges can be smelly for all sorts of reasons, as has been mentioned in some other topics. Despite its proximity, the bum hole is a different orifice and just cos her fanny smells, it doesn't dictate that her arse is going to be equally hostile. Besides once you're down there you might as well pay at least a flying visit.

I hitch hiked from Manchester to Middlesborough years ago to watch a football match. Place is a shithole as was Ayresome Park. But having got to the stinky petrochemical capital of the UK I still went to the game, as I'd taken all that trouble to get there. And that's a fucking great analogy :bomb:

Jim Panzee

yorkshire123

The thing is minges can be smelly for all sorts of reasons, as has been mentioned in some other topics. Despite its proximity, the bum hole is a different orifice and just cos her fanny smells, it doesn't dictate that her arse is going to be equally hostile. Besides once you're down there you might as well pay at least a flying visit.

I hitch hiked from Manchester to Middlesborough years ago to watch a football match. Place is a shithole as was Ayresome Park. But having got to the stinky petrochemical capital of the UK I still went to the game, as I'd taken all that trouble to get there. And that's a fucking great analogy :bomb:

What the fuck is wrong with Middlesborough  :angry:

I love it because its the only place I've visited that makes me feel middle class  :D

sbk

I guess it is their choice of not allowing rimming but it is pretty ridiculous how they won't allow you to literally lick their arsehole...with you paying  :crazy:

Offline inch

Well, that will fucking teach me. Worst punt I've ever had, by some considerable margin.

Not doing rimming was the least of it - not doing anything on the fucking enjoys list whatsoever was more truthful.

I've avoided giving reviews in the past as I didn't want anyone to be able to make a link between my AW profile and this site. I might have to make an exception as it was fucking ridiculous.

SirFrank

What a fucking shower. What went wrong?I've had a few of those. I would always look to post a review though after a shit punt even if it is a few days afterwards. My AW profile is different to my UKP so always mindful of linking the two. I've already seen some other cunt using sirfrank on another site. Doesn't even fucking write like me and if I catch up with him or her they are in for a serious 6 pack of whup ass - I'm talking a beat down like a bed wetting ginger step child. Cunts.

Offline smiths

Well, that will fucking teach me. Worst punt I've ever had, by some considerable margin.

Not doing rimming was the least of it - not doing anything on the fucking enjoys list whatsoever was more truthful.

I've avoided giving reviews in the past as I didn't want anyone to be able to make a link between my AW profile and this site. I might have to make an exception as it was fucking ridiculous.

So learn from this disaster and use this site to improve your chances of locating good WGs instead of going high risk as you did here is my advice.

Whether you do a review is up to you of course but dont you see that if the reason you dont is because you dont want the WG to link your A/W profile to your nick on here that bad WG wins. She will literally be laughing her tits off that your too scared to give her the negative review she deserves. This is why the A/W feedback system doesnt help punters BUT does help WGs in my view. Some guys are too afraid to give a negative totally defeating the idea of getting good punting information.

Use different nicks on each site, or like me dont have a nick at all on A/W as i only punt with WGs with phone numbers, and never give the exact date or time of the punt making it harder for the WG to work out its you.

Offline inch

I'll wait a little while then post in the reviews section.
I suppose it's still fairly fucking obvious it was me, I'm not sure too many mugs visit her - but if I can save another the pain, it's worth it.

The place was a complete and utter shithole. She was (at least) the same girl as was in the photos. She was off her tits drunk (and drinking throughout), spent 30 minutes talking to me about how she was new to it and had a kid (four, apparently, even though there was a pile of nappies in the corner) and was banned from driving (DUI, obviously). During the conversation discovered that her "computer friend" wrote the profile, answered her emails, etc which probably explained a lot.

Only stayed as I'd already handed over the money and I was hopeful for what I'd paid for, nasty as it all was.

Bedroom another shithole, with a towel on the bed I wouldn't have wiped my dog with.

I listed a RB for DFK, OWO, Anal ... she did none of them. Not one. After -literally- 2 minutes covered O, she climbed on reverse cowgirl for 4 minutes. Checked the condom hadn't split three times and answered her phone once. While fucking.

On minute 4 asked me if I was close to finishing, after which I gave up and suggested to shoot on her tits. She agreed and then laid the towel completely over her and told me to shoot on that. Actually having fluid touch her body was off limits - so I shot into her nasty towel at which point she jumped of the bed like I was shooting poison or something.

The only positive was that my car was still in one fucking piece when I left.

If you're ever tempted to punt a feedbackless brunette in Datchet, close to Heathrow - check with me first in case it's the same one.

£120 down the pan. I could have had a much more satisfactory wank for free.

Bollocks. And I also stink of smoke now.

Offline inch

I do use a different nick on AW - but all she needs to do is recall who she met that evening to make the connection - that's my concern. Then it might negatively influence other girls who I might actually want to fuck.

That said, I can't imagine she'd remember fuck all of what just happened, so perhaps I'm safe.

Offline smiths

I do use a different nick on AW - but all she needs to do is recall who she met that evening to make the connection - that's my concern. Then it might negatively influence other girls who I might actually want to fuck.

That said, I can't imagine she'd remember fuck all of what just happened, so perhaps I'm safe.

I know what your saying but being in that position in the first place suits WGs not you as a punter. When i ring a WG to make a booking all she has on me is my mobile number that i can change immediately and my description. Thats not going to prevent me booking other WGs i wish to, whereas you leaving her negative feedback risks her leaving you the same in revenge potentially putting off other WGs, but its YOU that put yourself in the position where that could happen.

As i said dont give the exact date or time of the punt in the review.

Offline smiths

I'll wait a little while then post in the reviews section.
I suppose it's still fairly fucking obvious it was me, I'm not sure too many mugs visit her - but if I can save another the pain, it's worth it.

The place was a complete and utter shithole. She was (at least) the same girl as was in the photos. She was off her tits drunk (and drinking throughout), spent 30 minutes talking to me about how she was new to it and had a kid (four, apparently, even though there was a pile of nappies in the corner) and was banned from driving (DUI, obviously). During the conversation discovered that her "computer friend" wrote the profile, answered her emails, etc which probably explained a lot.

Only stayed as I'd already handed over the money and I was hopeful for what I'd paid for, nasty as it all was.

Bedroom another shithole, with a towel on the bed I wouldn't have wiped my dog with.

I listed a RB for DFK, OWO, Anal ... she did none of them. Not one. After -literally- 2 minutes covered O, she climbed on reverse cowgirl for 4 minutes. Checked the condom hadn't split three times and answered her phone once. While fucking.

On minute 4 asked me if I was close to finishing, after which I gave up and suggested to shoot on her tits. She agreed and then laid the towel completely over her and told me to shoot on that. Actually having fluid touch her body was off limits - so I shot into her nasty towel at which point she jumped of the bed like I was shooting poison or something.

The only positive was that my car was still in one fucking piece when I left.

If you're ever tempted to punt a feedbackless brunette in Datchet, close to Heathrow - check with me first in case it's the same one.

£120 down the pan. I could have had a much more satisfactory wank for free.

Bollocks. And I also stink of smoke now.

Sadly who knows how many other punters she gets. The idea of this site is to help punters locate good WGs, but you still took a complete punt on this WG, so how many punters who have no idea of or interest in this site do the same, i would guess a fair number.

This WG sounds horrific.

yorkshire123

Sorry you had a bad one inch.

Please take this in the in the way it is intended as i have no intention of kicking a fellow punter when he is down.

Without a link this warning is of no use whats so ever, of course its up to you if you want to do a review but it may have been better not to mention it in the first place.  :unknown:

In my opinion......
Take the advise of others, calm down & write a review in a couple of days when your more composed & can remove a little of the emotion out of it.
Also take smiths advice on changing the dates on your review if you feel the need to limit the chances of her making a connection.

pleasure

I saw one once like this. She said she didn't like a tongue in her arse because as it didn't really penetrate properly she just found it irritating.

She's never experienced my tongue then.   :wacko: