Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lancaster…. Nothing.  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Had a last minute delivery to Lancaster… Thought, punt time…

Quick search on AW & (carefully on) VS for some fun…. 🤭
AW 3, non floated my boat. But no phone No’s anyway…. VS equally iffy

Absolutely Crap……... What ever happed to the odd Uni student after a bit of extra dosh 🤔

Online Moby Dick

It’s not been long since they got their student loan.
Try again a week or two before Christmas.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

It’s not been long since they got their student loan.
Try again a week or two before Christmas.

Good point…..

Didn’t squash today’s urge though 😭

Offline bdyno

I've asked about that general area before as well.

It's a proper desert, the most commonly given advice involved a drive to Manchester, or at the very least Preston or Blackpool.

Online scutty brown

Several students on "Seeking Benefits", no idea how  real they are

Offline Ant68

Several students on "Seeking Benefits", no idea how  real they are

I haven't seen this, is it recent? Cheers

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've asked about that general area before as well.

It's a proper desert, the most commonly given advice involved a drive to Manchester, or at the very least Preston or Blackpool.
Really  :unknown:
When people ask whose worth punting in Blackpool they normally get told to go to Manchester or Preston  :rolleyes:

Online scutty brown

I haven't seen this, is it recent? Cheers

been around for years, never managed to work out if its a scam or not

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Really  :unknown:
When people ask whose worth punting in Blackpool they normally get told to go to Manchester or Preston  :rolleyes:

I agree, Blackpool is crap these days. So Preston at least is worth the trip.

I just like to have a look in the Uni Cities if I end up there. Occasionally find a student gem, as they tend to be a more natural shag. A welcome change from seasoned pros, with the set routine fake groans & mega humped pussy.

Offline bdyno

I think with Blackpool at the time I asked (I'm talking long before lockdown!!) there was a couple of promising tourers there, so it probably does vary.  Obviously there's a lot of girls there who need avoiding, but a bit of research here steers you away from them.

Online Pennington

I agree, Blackpool is crap these days. So Preston at least is worth the trip.

I just like to have a look in the Uni Cities if I end up there. Occasionally find a student gem, as they tend to be a more natural shag. A welcome change from seasoned pros, with the set routine fake groans & mega humped pussy.

Found any student gems recently please?

Online Pennington

I don't get to Lancaster much but this profile is listed as providing incalls in the town.
briannababee

External Link/Members Only
Anyone got an information?

Online scutty brown

I don't get to Lancaster much but this profile is listed as providing incalls in the town.
briannababee

External Link/Members Only
Anyone got an information?

never noticed her around before, but with those photos she looks worth ignoring

Online Pennington

never noticed her around before, but with those photos she looks worth ignoring

Looks like PG seller at £6 a pop.

Offline kinski76

She is genuine. I did see her a few years ago when she had different profile. Sorry never did review at the time. She is pretty was fairly quiet but enjoyable. She isn’t in Lancaster itself - or wasn’t - it’s certainly not walkable from the centre:) hest bank area
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 07:08:50 am by kinski76 »

Offline wavertreeguy

Agree with Kinski, Brianna is still out to the north of town, need to drive there really. same place as she was a few years ago. not seen here but had good comms just couldn't get a convenient time for both of us. she mainly works limited days and hours around school and childcare.