Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delicious Dee  (Read 2544 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Incall to a  hotel in London 90 mins of pure filthy fun

Turned up to see Dee in a new set of sexy underwear that she looked so sexy in.  :dance:

She greeted me with a sensual deep kiss and continued into a long session of DFK as Dee undid my shirt and then removed my trousers and started to tease my already hard cock and she then dropped to hers knees and took my cock in her mouth and proceed to suck and tease to the point I knew I was about to come.

I held back and asked Dee to join me on the bed as I had to lick out her pussy which she loves and persisted to lick her out and finger her pussy at the same time and it was not long before Dee came and she then asked me to get on my back and Dee took my hard cock in her mouth and sucked it till I shot my load. :dance:

We resumed with another session of DFK and it was not long before I was rock hard again and this time Dee asked me to fuck her and she was on top and rode me whilst I played with those awesome tits. We swapped to MISH with Dee's legs over my shoulders I fucked her so the thrusts were deeper which she enjoyed until I shot my load again.  :yahoo:

We both had a rest and then started kissing again and I decided on reverse oral. I love licking Dee's pussy as it tastes so sweet and she loves it. :P

Dee came again and decided to return the favour with an oiled up cock wank which I loved and shot my load again.  :yahoo:

I love seeing Dee as she is one of the best on here, never a dull moment and a firm favourite of mine.

I would not hesitate to recommend her to you guys out there. She truly is a legend.  :drinks:

sbk

In her profile she claims her boobs are natural but they look a lot like fake boobs to me in most pictures; can you confirm they are natural?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice review but I refuse to see girls with shit photos, also when they claim to be 29 it really means 39. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

In her profile she claims her boobs are natural but they look a lot like fake boobs to me in most pictures; can you confirm they are natural?

Beautiful Natural Boobs......just a fantastic body and gorgeous face to go with it... :drinks:

Hornydevil247

Why don't you find out for yourself? A number of great reviews on here for Dee and you join just to ask that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Why don't you find out for yourself? A number of great reviews on here for Dee and you join just to ask that.

How old would you say she really is.  ??????????

sbk

I joined today and didn't know there were other reviews of her. Chill man. I just really hate fake boobs and thinking of going to see her but wanted to make sure they're not silicon.

Hornydevil247

I joined today and didn't know there were other reviews of her. Chill man. I just really hate fake boobs and thinking of going to see her but wanted to make sure they're not silicon.

I am chilled man! No worries then

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks for the Review - :) Hope to see Dee when schedule/time permitts :)

Hornydevil247

How old would you say she really is.  ??????????

Firstly Jimmy I'm honoured you found time to reply to my review and thanks for your previous comment. You are a well respected member on here.

She can be any age you wish her to be to make any fantasy come true that you may have.

On a serious note I could not tell you because I have never asked.

She is a great girl with a great following on here. I have seen a number time and always had a great time with her.

If you feel I am biased towards her then you are correct but I'm just being honest  :drinks:

« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 11:23:12 pm by Hornydevil247 »

Offline herbie007

Good review HD and glad you had a good time.

I’ve seen Dee a few times and I can’t fault her, she’s gorgeous and the best shag I’ve ever had, I love her dirty talking whilst she’ shagging the fuck out of me in CG with a finger up my bum and then leans forward so that I can suck on her gorgeous tits before sticking her tongue down my throat. Top girl and BTW her tits are natural.

Offline musicman007

when i saw dee i actually mentioned to her that i thought her tits were fake judging by her pics on her profile,but rest assured they are all real,nice shape too with nice nipples...as for her age...being totally honest it would be easier for me to say between 27/32..but then again i would never put cindy at 21/22,but dee is a long way off the 40 mark :music: