Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bypassing the agency to get a better price?  (Read 789 times)

Offline dp1817

Has anyone tried this? I have seen some WG from agencies now and then like the one below, But I am sick and tired of the prices they charge has anyone been able to get a WG contact details to arrange a punt directly hence getting a better price?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Outcallguy

yes, but you have to see the girl first to get their details.

So probably an expensive way to get a discount.
Where there are so many gems on AW

Offline berksboy

Well i have not done it with a agency girl but have done it a few times with a parlour girl. The way i have done it is just ask her when in the room after all she can only say no. We have split the difference ie if at the parlour you pay £100 and the girls take is £50 you pay her £75 and everone is a winner ,well apart from the parlour but who cares about them.With a agency girl i would think you would get a bigger saving but i would not ask on a 1st meet.

Offline smiths

Has anyone tried this? I have seen some WG from agencies now and then like the one below, But I am sick and tired of the prices they charge has anyone been able to get a WG contact details to arrange a punt directly hence getting a better price?

I no longer punt through Agencies, in London at least they are too expensive merely ensuring punters pay more. But when i used to punt through them i virtually always asked if the WG worked Indie and at what price. If it was less than the Agency i punted with a few Indie and saved a few quid.

Also did this with some Parlour WGs like Berksboy, always smart to try to cut out the pimp where possible in my view. Its can be a win win for the WG and the punter, just ensure you dont mention the arrangement with the Agency as they might get rid of the WG being arseholes.

Offline mattylondon

I used to do it all the time, but no longer punt in agencies. I'd ensure you have some kind of 'rapport' first though before trying that.