Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexaxxSweet - Derby  (Read 3873 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5445249) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6487296) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dipper]

Offline EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few times as "Rebecca" last time she was in Derby, noticed she was back and decided to revisit.

£40 for 15 minutes.

Comms are good, swift replies and within half an hour I'm parked on a residential street not far from Pentagon Island.

It is without a doubt the girl in the pictures, exactly what I like, she's about 5', very slim but not emaciated with smallish pert boobs with little nipples.

We start with a covered BJ (OWO/CIM £20 each extra) which is up there with some of the best I've experienced, touching around her pussy but know from prior experience she won't allow fingers, then into mish until I finish in the bag.

Some small talk and I'm on my way, grinning  :)

She does run a conveyor belt, I'm fairly certain I saw the last punter leaving as I arrived and the next arrive as I left and I know this will put some off.

For me, she is a fit, sexy young lady at the right price for a P&D. I'm quite tempted to go back for the OWO/CIM even though its pricey.

Online Dipper

Painfully thin when I visited I thought.

Borderline emaciated. Perhaps she’s had a few good meals since.

She let you go past the tip? Congrats :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:20:49 pm by Dipper »

Online Dipper

Profile gone  :(

Not to worry.

Got to say I’m stunned at the amount of positives for her. I’m not at all difficult to satisfy on a punt, good basics and I’m happy. But this was truly SHITE.

Maybe I got her on a bad day or some reviewers are stretching the truth a bit too far.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:36:35 pm by Dipper »

Offline Ratatat-tat

External Link/Members Only

Still on Viva street 07340 033524

Claims to be a size 4 and only 40 kg!!!

Online Dipper

Still on Viva street 07340 033524

Claims to be a size 4 and only 40 kg!!!

That’s probably correct. A certain size 6 Bag of bones.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 08:11:21 am by Dipper »

Offline EclipseBlue

Hey I'm a pervert and like spinners, I blame spending too much time on MetArt  :wacko:

When I google average weight for a 5' female, 40kg is the low end of the average. If I google average weight for my height, I'm nearer the top of the numbers  :unknown: 

She looked good to me, I've seen emaciated and the boobs are always saggy, these were far from it.

Maybe you did get her on a bad day, or I on an exceptionally good one. 

I met her mate Ally as well last time around and had a good time with her too, but I've met well reviewed girls before and not 'clicked' as well.

Also, I seem to remember another thread a little while back where someone was having a go about a WG being too fat, if this is the weight the SP chooses to be, then I don't see the issue.

Online Dipper

Hey I'm a pervert and like spinners, I blame spending too much time on MetArt  :wacko:

When I google average weight for a 5' female, 40kg is the low end of the average. If I google average weight for my height, I'm nearer the top of the numbers  :unknown: 

She looked good to me, I've seen emaciated and the boobs are always saggy, these were far from it.

Maybe you did get her on a bad day, or I on an exceptionally good one. 

I met her mate Ally as well last time around and had a good time with her too, but I've met well reviewed girls before and not 'clicked' as well.

Also, I seem to remember another thread a little while back where someone was having a go about a WG being too fat, if this is the weight the SP chooses to be, then I don't see the issue.

She’s in the wrong game. Wants to be a WG yet won’t let you get inside her past the bell end. Even with my unremarkable pecker.  :lol:

Offline Marcus83

Saw her a couple of years ago in Stoke I think, she’s Romanian I believe and worked with a brunette. was awful. No smile, house stank of fags, wiped my cock down before putting bag on and sucking it, didn’t feel it at all so just closed my eyes and played with her pussy while she sucked away and I came in the bag. She offered to make me cum again for more money. Said no I’ll pass. She’s very petite and has a huge mole on her face that put me off.

Was before I joined here so never reviewed, didn’t realise she moved to derby, probably run out of punts in Stoke as can’t imagine she has a good reputation.

Online Dipper

Saw her a couple of years ago in Stoke I think, she’s Romanian I believe and worked with a brunette. was awful. No smile, house stank of fags, wiped my cock down before putting bag on and sucking it, didn’t feel it at all so just closed my eyes and played with her pussy while she sucked away and I came in the bag. She offered to make me cum again for more money. Said no I’ll pass. She’s very petite and has a huge mole on her face that put me off.

Was before I joined here so never reviewed, didn’t realise she moved to derby, probably run out of punts in Stoke as can’t imagine she has a good reputation.

This is more like the reviews I’d expect, and matches my general experience.

Offline EclipseBlue

You ok Dipper? Did she hurt you in some way?

Don't get me wrong, no kissing, no real interaction during sex, checks condom for leaks when we've finished, can feel a bit mechanical. 
But in all four times I've seen her I had smiles and a quick chat, I'm not expecting a huge amount from a conveyor Rom but she's still a person.

Almost feels like you are insinuating that I'm not being 100% honest in my review, but what on earth would I have to gain?

Maybe I should have caveated my review with "YMMV" but thought that was a given.

And yeah, she has a mole, lucky it's not bigger or she'd probably be asking a higher price as a duo with it  :lol:

Online Dipper

You ok Dipper? Did she hurt you in some way?

Don't get me wrong, no kissing, no real interaction during sex, checks condom for leaks when we've finished, can feel a bit mechanical. 
But in all four times I've seen her I had smiles and a quick chat, I'm not expecting a huge amount from a conveyor Rom but she's still a person.

Almost feels like you are insinuating that I'm not being 100% honest in my review, but what on earth would I have to gain?

Maybe I should have caveated my review with "YMMV" but thought that was a given.

And yeah, she has a mole, lucky it's not bigger or she'd probably be asking a higher price as a duo with it  :lol:

Not at all. (Apart from my Wallet) But clearly restricting penetration with a hand represents drastically sub standard “service”.

It’s just a discussion, nothing more. As I said I’m surprised there aren’t many, many more negs.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:53:52 pm by Dipper »

Offline michael.fannymore

Well spotted. A last throw of the dice after a slump in trade perhaps…?

Maybe or might be because of all the disappearing profiles last week

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

I’m pretty sure I met her before and never reviewed, I do like skinny small girls, preferably a bit younger than this one might have to try another go to jog my memory

Online Dipper

I’m pretty sure I met her before and never reviewed, I do like skinny small girls, preferably a bit younger than this one might have to try another go to jog my memory

She’s worse than useless ILO.

But on your budget it’s not going to matter either way if you just want to experiment.  :D

Offline rnrn636

I can't remember much from when i saw her a few years ago apart from her back and knees were both fucked so positioning was limited.

The conveyor belt probably explains why.

I think she was Hungarian not rom but may be wrong, and with all the no's and extras she may as well have been Romanian if she wasnt

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 05:50:00 pm by rnrn636 »

Online Dipper

I can't remember much from when i saw her a few years ago apart from her back and knees were both fucked so positioning was limited.

The conveyor belt probably explains why.

I think she was Hungarian not rom but may be wrong, and with all the no's and extras she may as well have been Romanian if she wasnt

The back and knees act  could be a ruse to limit penetration. As was discussed, gives her a bit more licence to claim she’s struggling to hold position or allow any depth or even the basic sex action.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 09:25:32 pm by Dipper »