Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.Vivxx, Paddington  (Read 2049 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline stanlee

August 2021

External Link/Members Only

One hour: £140

Comms: Took a little while to respond to an AW message but once we had firmed up a time and date, all went smoothly with a confirmation text on the day and then she sent the room number about an hour before the meeting.

Location: Hotel near Paddington station, easy enough to find and no issues with access

The girl: Mid-30’s, tall (5ft 10”) brunette, decent enough looking face though not a stunner by any stretch, tidy body with c-cup breasts and a fairly juicy arse that looks good in doggy. She’s got a large tattoo on her back. Time or lockdown is beginning to tell as she’s got a slight belly now. Personality wise she’s quirky with a good sense of humour and is fun to chat shit with. Be aware that she doesn’t have much of a filter and sometimes asks quite intrusive questions and also makes quite personal comments – I laughed them off but others might find them a little off-putting. 

The meet: Full-on DFK from the off, she’s a really good sensual kisser. Her OWO is also exceptional, she really seems to enjoy sucking dick and asks what you like and is quite happy to take direction. When it comes to sex, we went through a few of the standard positions and she was extremely responsive, lots of moaning and groaning interspersed with the odd humorous aside. The only downside here was a degree of clockwatching, she seems to include showers in the action time and set an alarm for 10 minutes before we were due to finish. I’m not a fan of this as it often kills the mood.

Overall this was a strong positive. She offers an excellent GFE that, in my view, puts her in the same bracket as Ellie Rose. ER is better looking and doesn’t clock watch but I found Linda/Viv (?) to be much more responsive during sex and more of a giggle. However, be warned that her personality/schtick is quite unique, I could imagine some people finding it annoying rather than endearing

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I've been trying to see her for a few years now but diaries have never seemed to work out. I'll keep trying.

Offline oinki

Thanks for the review. The jiggle on doggy is unmatched so far given her body and sight to behold. Granted it was probably two years ago I saw her so good to know how her current shape is holding.

Ive only seen her in 30 min bookings and she was gently controlling the pace of the punt, and was rushed when I saw her so it is informative that she is time conscious even in hour long bookings.