Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Bella xx (Hounslow tw3)  (Read 649 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6462404) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Ricky69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So, last Monday i was feeling in the mood so decided to go on the hunt.  Booked to see an AW girl calling herself Emma Sex (see  External Link/Members Only)  Travelled across and having exchanged text messages, arriving to the floor and the door was opened by a total minger so a complete B&S. I asked for Alice instead as whilst she does BB, she can take a bang with a condom on quite well.  She was neither available.

So, i set off into the sunset, made a few calls and as such found Miss Bella in Hounslow, some 19 mins away. 

Comms:  She didn't answer first time but then returned my call.  Agreed to attend in 30 mins.  Post code provided.  She then calls back to confirm that it must be an arrival in 30 mins as she has an appt straight after me.  Advised her that i wanted some RO and so wished for her to wash her minge thoroughly beforehand.  She told me in her broken English that she had just 'made a shower' which simply put, mean't that she had done the deed.  Kept in contact via phone and text till i reached the door pretty much.

The joint: 

So, I arrive and park.  This place is at the very end of Hounslow high street on a main road.  Discrete first floor flat with a camera staring down internally at you as you enter.   She speaks on the phone as i couldn't find the place straight away. U arrive and enter the room at 20:40hrs. 

The girl:  I was surprised to see, yep - it was deffo the girl in the pics and she looked better and had a red outfit on.  Very hot.  She was all smiles.  I'd say around a size 14. Not gym fit but not fat.  Money handed over (£70 ) and i asked if i could wash my hands. i did the 'has she had a shower test' by looking at the shower unit and shower glass. Totally dry with signs of limescale.  So, no shower before i arrived and the tray was totally dry.  At most she had wet her fanny over the sink. 

Action Jackson: Back in the room, she stripped in seconds and told me to get on the bed.  I tried to rub and carress but she was keen on lying me down to start her routine.

I lay down on my back and she grabbed a jonny for my mildly erect cock.  She applies the jonny immediately then rubs her large natural tits over me. She then goes down and sucks for around 1.5 minutes.  I ask for some more and she seemed surprised by the request.  She sucks for another minute.

I then ask her to lie back as she does.  I go down. No scent.. i begin licking and she closes her eyes.  Mostly shaved down there and tidy.  Some short hair above.  She raises her legs and allows me to lick.  Within 2 minutes she reaches for my head and starts pulling me up to say enough.  I say 'no, let me do some more' and she complains that it is too much for her.  I ask for a few more mins as i've paid for 30 mins and i know i won't last long when going at it. She allows a further 2 mins.  No fingers she exclaims. Even though her likes don't suggest she won't do it.   

She asks which position and i opt for doggy.  She applies masses of lube to herself even though she was quite wet. She allows me to go at it but isn't too responsive.  I then ask to swap to missionary to allow me to get those legs in the air.  She obliges.   regrettably, her eyes are firmly closed throughout which is shite.  I'm not a bad looking dude!  Anyway, a min later and she is corpsing on me.  I smash hard for 30 more seconds and unleash into the bag.  A few exchanges of pleasantries and i am out of the flat.  The time is 20:55. So, in all i have been in and out within 15 or so minutes. 

The score:  Ok, she is good looking enough.  But, a Pump and dump at best for me.  She takes the piss as you never really get your 30 mins and she is rushing each process.  I give a neutral as she is my type and was polite enough.  But, in hindsight nothing more than a P& D for 15 mins.   I suspect though that in a 15 min service she will allow very little.

Would i return? :  Tricky one. She is good looking but NOT value for money.  In hindsight, i do also think i was licking wet wipe residue and/or lube from the last bang but hey ho.. given her usage of wet wipes to clean herself post bang (and not too well either) i suspect RO isn't something i would ever consider with her in future. 

Offline The_Don

Miss Bella xx   

External Link/Members Only

❌❌WITH NO OFFENCE and NO RACISM I DONT SEE BLACK MEN AND ROMANIANS❌❌

Hidden Image/Members Only

Current profile format

+447888155799
15 Mins "quickie"
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)