Author Topic: Relaxing Thai massage with hot oil by Patra - Rotherham  (Read 3316 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6243683) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I am not going to interview this lady as most of you probably know her from previous reviews. What I am only trying to say here she does not offer F/S like described on stories from some of the guys who visited her before. First of all, I am mid 30's decent looking guy and I don't think this is the case that she is choosing only particular men and offer more than massage only. I can confirm everything about her: nice young Thai with cracking body and great smile (like someone said - Cameron Diaz a bit - true :) However, massage itself was only avarega or below as she focus on back side mostly so that was exactly 45 min back and 10min front maybe without any sensual moves if you know what I mean. I also would like to say that I did not pushed fer and asked for F/S from the very beggining but gave her a sign few times I am about for some more coming to her. After turn over I suggested for happy ending but she said that we don't have enought time for it so I asked how about some other extras such as sex as I heard you do offer that. She just smiled and went who told you that? and don't read what other guys reviewed online as all this is a bullshit. I was complitelly confused as during the massage she was trying to perform legit massage with no extrass at all (and she did that). After minute or two laying on my back with fully erected some other customer rang her and she said that he is about co come over in 30min so no chance for any "fireworks" and we need to rush. I bet she didn't want to do F/S for me as she knew he is coming that day and she needs to be 100% ready fior him and show full "power" if that makes sense. According to all that I belive that some of you might have had F/S from her but she must choose regular customer only as she defo not trust new people coming first time. However, I was very pissed about service she delivered to me or actully not delivered sound more right here. I was driving to her over 1.5 hour just to try recomended F/S but I was given 4/10 massage only without any erotic accents at all. Maybe if I started coming to her once a week after few month time she would finally do some more but no worth to try. Wasting of time and money in two words. 

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 10:38:10 am by tomeq »
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
I've added Rotherham as the location as per the current adverts, is that where the meeting took place? When did you meet her (you've linked the old VS advert she pulled in July)?

You shouldn't be going to a massage provider expecting FS even if she's been reviewed as providing it on occassion. If FS was available on demand she'd be a different type of SP.

Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Hi, I saw her in July or August don't remember exactly. And yes it took place in Rotherham.
I know she offer massage only online but most of the guy here received much more and they recomended her in general. From my experience her massage deserves for negative as I found it very unprofessional and focused on one part of the body mostly ( back) without any suggestion from fer side for happy ending at least. After asking she declined so neutral here would be too much. I am going to reveiew some more massage experience from other places I can highly recommend. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:14:59 am by tomeq »
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline STEVO 69

I know for a fact that she does not liked being reviewed on here, she texted me to tell me so after I reviewed her.
She is very wary of new clients, any mention of UKP is not a good idea.
Basically, she can please herself what she does although she should deliver a descent massage at least.
Nice girl though, fun and 'smart'.

Offline stewthescrew

I saw her July august  time much  the same experience for me average massage  no hint of anything extra available maybe you have  go a few times  for anything  extra , I was only  there for  massage but not worth returning for not the most discreet area probably  a few nosey neighbours about could  be awkward don't  know  if I was spotted  leaving  a van from house followed me for quite a bit could have been a coincidence probably  plenty  of cctv also.

Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I've added Rotherham as the location as per the current adverts, is that where the meeting took place? When did you meet her (you've linked the old VS advert she pulled in July)?

You shouldn't be going to a massage provider expecting FS even if she's been reviewed as providing it on occassion. If FS was available on demand she'd be a different type of SP.

Going this way of understanding we shouldn't expect any extras from girs offering massages but we all know how is it actually looks like :)
Some girls offer at least HR, some of them B2B and some of hem BJ or even FS so that is the reason I decided to try her and I regret now. Ok, I understand that some girls have families or friends and they don't want to be found by them on the websites like this and have ruined life by doing things their relatives did not have idea about. However if someone received FS because seems to be kind of special for her and she decided to do that then he shoud have kept this in secret and other guys would have avoided confusions and disappointments asking for FS if that makes sense. Anyway there are still great places like this one I visited today where I received amazing and proffessional massage with some sensual accents and was offered 4 hands massage after 10min from the beginning with no extra cost as there was a girl on a training but massage was so great that I was more than happy to leave some tip. However, they asked me to not put any review on UKPunting as they do proffessional massage only and don't want to be visited by people loooking for extrass thus I won't review them and will keep that for myself only. There wasn't any extras but not always I go to massage and have to have some erotic bits. I really appreciate GOOD and PROFFESSIONAL massage cause as you guys know not many of them left in these days :)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 07:35:28 pm by tomeq »
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Going this way of understanding we shouldn't expect any extras from girs offering massages but we all know how is it actually looks like :)
Some girls offer at least HR, some of them B2B and some of hem BJ or even FS so that is the reason I decided to try her and I regret now. Ok, I understand that some girls have families or friends and they don't want to be found by them on the websites like this and have ruined life by doing things their relatives did not have idea about. However if someone received FS because seems to be kind of special for her and she decided to do that then he shoud have kept this in secret and other guys would have avoided confusions and disappointments asking for FS if that makes sense. Anyway there are still great places like this one I visited today where I received amazing and proffessional massage with some sensual accents and was offered 4 hands massage after 10min from the beginning with no extra cost as there was a girl on a training but massage was so great that I was more than happy to leave some tip. However, they asked me to not put any review on UKPunting as they do proffessional massage only and don't want to be visited by people loooking for extrass thus I won't review them and will keep that for myself only. There wasn't any extras but not always I go to massage and have to have some erotic bits. I really appreciate GOOD and PROFFESSIONAL massage cause as you guys know not many of them left in these days :)

It's not in dispute that extras are often available from massage providers. What I pointed out was it was unrealistic of you to be anticipating FS, "I was driving to her over 1.5 hour just to try recomended F/S".

Offline stewthescrew

Well put  Tomeq , you can only believe  what you read  in reviews maybe some reviews are not  what happened unless they  pick and choose who to do extras with  not many thais  seem to do sex now just b2b and hand job ,the one's that  do charge to much for a poor service a review to come  of one.

Offline Candyman1900

Shame you had a bad experience with her I saw her once and enjoyed myself. B2b and a hj but I felt more was possible if you offered more queen's, as she puts it, to her. But I k ow how you feel I have had no luck with a local place, which I go to often, but others have had more. If they all just said yes and did a good service life would be boring I feel you need to have shit or bad ones to appreciate the good ones.

Offline STEVO 69


Offline fforte

ADVERTS pulled again.
probably due to this review. However when shefirst started advertising she used bothgumtree and via street. Now just gum tree. She often pulks the ad after being reviewed on her.

Offline stewthescrew

Maybe  she  has got  a sugar  daddy now .

Offline rajaindian

she is a nice girls. and she does not offer every service to everyone.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
she is a nice girls. and she does not offer every service to everyone.

Where's your review? Oh, I forgot...

Please note: I only post review if feel that the girl putting us (the punters) in danger""


Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
she is a nice girls. and she does not offer every service to everyone.

Shame I didn't know that before I decided to visit her and waste my time and money. Plus I didn't find her to be a nice girl for chatting and usually I have no problem with other girls and I am able to create very nice and funny atmosphere during massage.
There are many massage places reviewed on UKP and you can tell straight away where to go for legit massage, where for massage with extrass and where for massage with FS but she seems to be somewhere between all those and apparently she reserves rights to chose which client is going to receive what. Not very nice from her side as I received shit massage only.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 05:28:25 pm by tomeq »
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Shame I didn't know that before I decided to visit her and waste my time and money. Plus I didn't find her to be a nice girl for chatting and usually I have no problem with other girls and I am able to create very nice and funny atmosphere during massage.
There are many massage places reviewed on UKP and you can tell straight away where to go for legit massage, where for massage with extrass and where for massage with FS but she seems to be somewhere between all those and apparently she reserves rights to chose which client is going to receive what. Not very nice from her side as I received shit massage only.

As I said, you should have known that before you visited "just to try recomended F/S". With massage providers there are no guarantees you'll receive the extra services you've read about in other reviews. You have an issue because "apparently she reserves rights to chose which client is going to receive what". It's slightly worrying you think she shouldn't be entitled to do that.

Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
As I said, you should have known that before you visited "just to try recomended F/S". With massage providers there are no guarantees you'll receive the extra services you've read about in other reviews. You have an issue because "apparently she reserves rights to chose which client is going to receive what". It's slightly worrying you think she shouldn't be entitled to do that.

This exactly the same when you want to order pizza in pizza shop and they say "sorry pal, yes we sell pizzas but not for you!" Lol.
I understand as there are some exemptions when girls can actually decline offer extras to drunk guys or after drugs, ugly, oversized, hairy, stinky or even skin color preferences but I don't belong to any of those groups and I always get what is on offer or often much more and she is first one who surprised me offering completely nothing apart from weak massage so negative is right coment IMO.
BTW. I have completely nothing against guys belongs to any of those groups mentioned above but this is only what I heard from girls what type of people they dont like and would like to avoid having on massage.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 08:01:41 pm by tomeq »
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
This exactly the same when you want to order pizza in pizza shop and they say "sorry pal, yes we sell pizzas but not for you!" Lol.
I understand as there are some exemptions when girls can actually decline offer extras to drunk guys or after drugs, ugly, oversized, hairy, stinky or even skin color preferences but I don't belong to any of those groups and I always get what is on offer or often much more and she is first one who surprised me offering completely nothing apart from weak massage so negative is right coment IMO.
BTW. I have completely nothing to guys belongs to any of those groups mentioned above but this is only what I heard from girls what type of people they dont like.

I wouldn't know what you "always get" as this is your only review. Unless agreed in advance (and many massage providers won't even discuss such things until you're in the room) the only thing you're guaranteed is a massage. Extras from HE to FS may be offered but there's no guarantee of them for anyone regardless of what you may have read.

Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I wouldn't know what you "always get" as this is your only review. Unless agreed in advance (and many massage providers won't even discuss such things until you're in the room) the only thing you're guaranteed is a massage. Extras from HE to FS may be offered but there's no guarantee of them for anyone regardless of what you may have read.

As you can see I am new on UKP thus not many reviews from me, so far. Plus, I have visited hundreds of massage shops in several countries and I have got a few good ones in the UK but I don't share here as I know those girls offer specials to me or to limited amount of customers. My point is if some guys are "chosen" and and are lucky enough to have FS should keep that in secret as they put other guys here in confusions and even won't get FS from her any more because talking too much.
Finally, it is only review, my review so I can put here what I want and what actually happened on the visit and why I am not happy with her and this is other guys choice if they would like to see her or not. For me - 100% negative. Finito😉
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
As you can see I am new on UKP thus not many reviews from me, so far. Plus, I have visited hundreds of massage shops in several countries and I have got a few good ones in the UK but I don't share here as I know those girls offer specials to me or to limited amount of customers. My point is if some guys are "chosen" and and are lucky enough to have FS should keep that in secret as they put other guys here in confusions and even won't get FS from her any more because talking too much.
Finally, it is only review, my review so I can put here what I want and what actually happened on the visit and why I am not happy with her and this is other guys choice if they would like to see her or not. For me - 100% negative. Finito😉

Other guys aren't confused, they understand that the level of extras offered by massage providers to one customer aren't always offered to every customer. You've alluded to that in your post and indicated on some occassions you believe you're "chosen". I'm impressed by your double standards, you "can put here what you want and what actually happened" but other reviewers aren't allowed to do so in case you get confused.

Anyway, I've never disagreed with it being your review and your rating. What I have indicated is you shouldn't have gone expecting FS based on, I think, one review.

Offline tomeq

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Other guys aren't confused, they understand that the level of extras offered by massage providers to one customer aren't always offered to every customer. You've alluded to that in your post and indicated on some occassions you believe you're "chosen". I'm impressed by your double standards, you "can put here what you want and what actually happened" but other reviewers aren't allowed to do so in case you get confused.

Anyway, I've never disagreed with it being your review and your rating. What I have indicated is you shouldn't have gone expecting FS based on, I think, one review.

Ok pal, can we forget about this blo*dy FS finally as that was actually only one from meny factors which affect on my negative opinion provided here. Massage - 2/10 and no extrass whatsoever even HE which is pretty much standard in those places - according to that am I ok to don't recommend this lady and put Negative?
Banned reason: Punting but not reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Ok pal, can we forget about this blo*dy FS finally as that was actually only one from meny factors which affect on my negative opinion provided here. Massage - 2/10 and no extrass whatsoever even HE which is pretty much standard in those places - according to that am I ok to don't recommend this lady and put Negative?

I haven't said you shouldn't have posted a negative review.

Offline mart802

Mate....  ive had massage a few times here, and been for massages in the past... The massage i received by Patra seemed to myself to be of a really good standard

So, i would love to know of this place that is amazing for massage if you gave Patra a 2/10...
You know.... the place where they were training, but you want to keep it to yourself so they dont get people after the wrong things 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Sheffkenny

Any chance anyone can send me her number?
Im really local and could just do with a good solid massage. As you can see from my previous reviews, I'm not in to FS



Offline SheffieldJoe

External Link/Members Only

Good find Davy. Had a massage only with her before but might see what else is on offer

Offline Ghost89


Offline Ghost89

Good find Davy. Had a massage only with her before but might see what else is on offer

Just sent a text to her and got a quick reply back. Strangely she does full service for £80 for 30mins and £140 for the hour. Her reasonably priced massages do not come with a HE or even an additional charge for this. Off the list she goes unfortunately.

Offline Leedsub

Just sent a text to her and got a quick reply back. Strangely she does full service for £80 for 30mins and £140 for the hour. Her reasonably priced massages do not come with a HE or even an additional charge for this. Off the list she goes unfortunately.

Sounds decent to me mate Why'd you take her off the list? Surely you could pay for FS and just opt for a massage with HE, maybe a bit more?

Offline Ghost89

Sounds decent to me mate Why'd you take her off the list? Surely you could pay for FS and just opt for a massage with HE, maybe a bit more?

That makes it an expensive massage. I did ask her what extras she did with the massage and just got back “personal service” along with the stated prices. I just wanted a nice massage and to finish with a bj or hj. The massage prices are pretty good but for me her full service is over my budget. Maybe it’s me being tight but I try and stick to my budget.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 05:21:06 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline Leedsub

That makes it an expensive massage. I did ask her what extras she did with the massage and just got back “personal service” along with the stated prices. I just wanted a nice massage and to finish with a bj or hj. The massage prices are pretty good but for me her full service is over my budget. Maybe it’s me being tight but I try and stick to my budget.

Nah that makes perfect sense. Would be a bit pricey for a massage when you can get the same thing for £30 cheaper elsewhere. I find it strange that she does full service but no HE with massage. Surely she's limiting her customer base quite a lot there  :unknown:

Offline fforte

Nah that makes perfect sense. Would be a bit pricey for a massage when you can get the same thing for £30 cheaper elsewhere. I find it strange that she does full service but no HE with massage. Surely she's limiting her customer base quite a lot there  :unknown:
Perhaps she deliberately limiting her audience. If she is getting enough peopke to pay Thai women like the money but like it even better from people they can trust.

Offline Leedsub

Perhaps she deliberately limiting her audience. If she is getting enough peopke to pay Thai women like the money but like it even better from people they can trust.

Fair point mate