Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish Manchester  (Read 4200 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline inurfase

External Link/Members Only

Had her on my hotlist for a while. Had the horn this evening so thought I'd give it a shot.

Called her and initially no answer, so sent her a text saying I'll try on Monday. A minute later she's texted back, so sorted a 30 minute booking.

Location is an apartment in Green Quarter, so very safe. She's careful about prying eyes, so has a couple of instructions to follow, quite straightforward.

Got to location, buzzed in and magic door. First impressions, I found her really attractive. Through to the bedroom, 60 quid parted with for 30 minutes of GFE.

A very brief chat, and she leaned in to kiss me. My hands were roaming all over, she has the smoothest skin. What followed was a very natural progression of events, very vanilla including lots of FK, fingering, oral both ways... Her oral technique is nice, OWO, not quite DT but I thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing... Then on with the condom and she rode me slowly, building up the pace till I couldn't hold it and came in the condom.

A couple of wet wipes to clean up, and then she plopped herself next to me and we had a pleasant chat. Didn't feel rushed at all. She offered a shower after, but I was headed straight home so didn't take her up on the offer.

A big positive from me. She's clearly stated on the profile that she is very GFE and not at all PSE. Right up my alley. I'll definitely be returning, probably for an hour.

Offline Cryton123

I’ve seen Molly twice. First time I gave a glowing review similar to yours because I really enjoyed myself and thought she was great VFM.

However my second punt was pretty much exactly the same, and although I still enjoyed it I suddenly found her too vanilla  :unknown:

Strange I admit, but I’ve never been back. However it’s been a couple of years so maybe I’ll give her another go soon.

Offline The donald

Is molly the one who has a weight limit for clients?

Offline Bustydusty

Yes morbidly obese

Offline The donald

Offline Bustydusty

Is that bmi over 50?  :D
Just looked it up - over 40 apparently (it’s not a great sounding term tbf :D)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 02:17:33 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Briddy

if you can see your cock when you look down you should be fine  :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

if you can see your cock when you look down you should be fine  :lol:
Is that without using a mirror?

Offline The donald

Offline Moby Dick

:D of course
Does your dick get smaller the less you use it?
Or is it because it just looks smaller cos you have to stand further back from the mirror?
Asking for a friend  :sarcastic:

Offline The donald

I believe that as you get older and put more timber on your dick shrinks into your body  :dash:

Offline Briddy

Does your dick get smaller the less you use it?
Or is it because it just looks smaller cos you have to stand further back from the mirror?
Asking for a friend  :sarcastic:
get one of them mirrors that women use for makeup that magnifies