Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber_Your_Favourite - Bournemouth  (Read 3532 times)

4 review(s) for Amber_your_favourite (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Irishdaz

External Link/Members Only
Amber_Your_Favourite

Not the girl in the photos. There’s 2 of them working in a town centre flat. Girl I saw called herself Maria. Facially this girl was attractive enough. Only realised it wasn’t the girl in the photos after paper exchanged and she removed her clothes.

Pros
Attractive facially
That’s it

Negatives
Everything else
Asking when I’m going to cum after about 3 minutes
Saggy tits - this is how I knew it wasn’t her in photos

The constant asking me to cum annoyed me so much I got a flop on and didn’t even get to finish.

FYI the other girl I saw on the way out wasn’t that attractive. I suspect they both using same account.

I would avoid these too as overall a very disappointing experience

Online joninbristol

External Link/Members Only
Amber_Your_Favourite

Not the girl in the photos. There’s 2 of them working in a town centre flat. Girl I saw called herself Maria. Facially this girl was attractive enough. Only realised it wasn’t the girl in the photos after paper exchanged and she removed her clothes.

Pros
Attractive facially
That’s it

Negatives
Everything else
Asking when I’m going to cum after about 3 minutes
Saggy tits - this is how I knew it wasn’t her in photos

The constant asking me to cum annoyed me so much I got a flop on and didn’t even get to finish.

FYI the other girl I saw on the way out wasn’t that attractive. I suspect they both using same account.

I would avoid these too as overall a very disappointing experience

Thanks Daz - do you have any additional info, like price, duration and location?
Always good to pop the latter in the subject line so others can scan through in the listings.
:hi:

Offline Irishdaz

I think we’re not allowed to disclose street names etc so I’ll just say very close proximity to Bournemouth Square. Paid 70 for 30 mins. Asked about owo was told it was extra so barrelled on with jonny on. I’ll give her this. Eye contact during the bj was good, I love a bit of eye contact. BJ itself wasn’t bad either. Just after it got bad as explained above. Started in missionary, then her on top then doggy. Said she’s in town until Monday if anyone wants to disregard my warning lol.

This meet was just about an hour ago today. Left thoroughly disappointed. Bout to ring Chana when I get home and see if Pinky available tomorrow as that is an itch I have to scratch lol

Online joninbristol

I think we’re not allowed to disclose street names etc so I’ll just say very close proximity to Bournemouth Square.

Yeah, street names are a no-no, but the town's fine - vague enough !  :D

Sorry you had a bad punt, but thanks for the swift post-punt update, including the fee, and the "are you cumming yet" info - always appreciate intell about crap behaviour like this.
Should save some money for a few folks on here and re-route the cash to someone more enthusiastic and deserving.
Thank you.
:hi:

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 05:11:08 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Lewis

so I’ll just say very close proximity to Bournemouth Square.

This info is supposed to be included in the subject header. There is even a request asking to do so (Include town / city in the subject.)

I've now edited it in.

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Bout to ring Chana when I get home and see if Pinky available tomorrow as that is an itch I have to scratch lol
Any of the girls at Chana will give you a good time  ;)

Offline Mickeyp

Any of the girls at Chana will give you a good time  ;)

Sounds like you've met a few of them.   who would be your favourite and did any push the boundries?

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Sounds like you've met a few of them.   who would be your favourite and did any push the boundries?
Become a regular with any of them, Ria, Pinky, Jenny or Ann and believe me, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Offline HotGuy_2006

Want to try this but worried about two different people owning one account
Banned reason: Idiot with no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southcoastpunter

some guys are very quick to rubbish AW feedback saying its all bollox. But have a look at hers (or is it theirs) - don't think i have seen a AW feedback with so many negative comments so that should be a big red flag!!