Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy Latina, Neasden VS joint  (Read 3092 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6263057) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by sparkus]

Offline sparkus

Responded via a Vulva Street ad no longer active, though the house works from an indexed page:

External Link/Members Only

Also has an AWank but recent review suggests butt and switch: External Link/Members Only

Comms: pretty smooth as always, just text on the day and confirm time

Venue: think this place has been there forever, a stone's throw from the North Circular.  Like the others these girls work from it's not massively discreet and there's a security dude who may be off putting but they're always super friendly because they probably know their presence may deter trade.  They'd tidied up when I visited which was a plus.

Punt: £40 in October

Girl: felt obliged to tip Sammy a review after recent encounters and apparent interest/discussion on here.  From the off I'd say she's great for a P&D but I've not booked longer so don't know if a long session is better or not.

Sammy is relatively short at around 5' 4'' and very thicc with not that much in the way of flab or cellulite.  It's not taut but it's not flabby either.  Black Latina with winning smile and affectionate demeanour but a seriously thicc pair of thighs and decent rideable ass, actually much better than the pics (which are still pretty decent).

I notice Sammy seems to have a set pattern eg. stashes cash, says "Musica!" (Bruno Mars, Despacito or somesuch) then grinds against your cock and invites you to caress her soft 36Ds while nuzzling her neck.  Decent rack but her ass and thighs are the draw, she enjoys having both licked.  Then throws you back and commences the decent covered oral, not going to win her any awards but she does put in the effort and is in no way to rush, perhaps could improve her helmet work.  Always dressed in lingerie and a modicum more perfume than the attached may prefer.

As for the fucking, follows your lead really, it's great to have her in CG, RCG, doggy and mish, big flash of white teeth as she lays back with hands behind her head and enjoys watching you enjoy yourself.

Ronseal P&D, never a negative to report or sense I've been jipped.

AW reports she has a "master slot in bed", I'd concur.

Offline sparkus

Now resurfaced in Catford after a break: External Link/Members Only

AW not updated since though.

Offline sparkus

Just realised there's a second Awank for Sammy, probably done by another house: External Link/Members Only
Though the Gallery has pics of Kaori instead.

Offline LLPunting

Just realised there's a second Awank for Sammy, probably done by another house: External Link/Members Only
Though the Gallery has pics of Kaori instead.

That second AW seems to be showing pics of both ladies.  My AW Civilizer is telling me I previously saw Kaori on this profile.

Various rotations of VS ads over the past few years have shown these 2 ladies are trading in the same collection of crews and flats across London (and beyond).

The first profile you linked seems to have remained as Sammy for a good few months now, still worth being wary for a future swap.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 06:45:59 pm by LLPunting »