Author Topic: TV/TS Mistress Grande - Fuck of the Year ! SE5 (Stratford ish)  (Read 15797 times)


3 review(s) for M.GRANDE (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Review of TV/TS

Well well well... those of you who have met her will already know ! She ain't for the faint hearted ! Already well reviewed and in short get comfortable being uncomfortable and absolutely built for sex !

Price - £160 an hour ( Great Value based on the current market )
Area - SE5 ( Near Stratford )
Height - 5ft 8 no heels
Cock - Magnificent
Comms - Can be a bit of nightmare ( high demand & prob makes shed loads of OF )
English - Decent
Ethnicity - Brazilian / Japanese ( I think )

Some background : Been talking to her for over 1yr and been following her on Only Fans for approx 3months. Fortunately she fancies the fuck out of me so I knew I was in a position to negotiate a sweet deal for 2hrs and ended up staying 3hrs.

To be upfront now she is very dominant and will push your boundaries ! I gave her the green light on most things as I have been a switch in the kink scene for nearly 10yrs. The classic consensual non consensual... she delivered & then some !

The Session itself : Ok I walked in - she said finally we meet ! She is dressed in the usual stockings/high heels and thick red lipstick as requested ! Walked in and we had a little bit of "Mandy" that I brought. I was then pushed to back on the bed, hand around my throat and spat in my mouth - ripped my clothes off and yes ripped them ! I thought fuck I got 2hrs of this haha !! Fucked my brains out - licked my arse - amazing blow job... mmm what else... well shit loads but moving on a couple of things to note.

The session was very intense with no break and at the end I was truly truly physically and emotionally exhausted - even though it was past the 2hrs, she didn't kick me out and was very aware of the aftercare needing at that moment as the subspace drop can be quite big ! And then wanted to go again... WTF !

Will repeat for sure !



 
 


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:44:03 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
So you took drugs and then had sex,not for me.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Thanks Goldie... forgot the links

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Review of TV/TS
External Link/Members Only

Well well well... those of you who have met her will already know ! She ain't for the faint hearted ! Already well reviewed and in short get comfortable being uncomfortable and absolutely built for sex !

Price - £160 an hour ( Great Value based on the current market )
Area - SE5 ( Near Stratford )
Height - 5ft 8 no heels
Cock - Magnificent
Comms - Can be a bit of nightmare ( high demand & prob makes shed loads of OF )
English - Decent
Ethnicity - Brazilian / Japanese ( I think )

Some background : Been talking to her for over 1yr and been following her on Only Fans for approx 3months. Fortunately she fancies the fuck out of me so I knew I was in a position to negotiate a sweet deal for 2hrs and ended up staying 3hrs.

To be upfront now she is very dominant and will push your boundaries ! I gave her the green light on most things as I have been a switch in the kink scene for nearly 10yrs. The classic consensual non consensual... she delivered & then some !

The Session itself : Ok I walked in - she said finally we meet ! She is dressed in the usual stockings/high heels and thick red lipstick as requested ! Walked in and we had a little bit of "Mandy" that I brought. I was then pushed to back on the bed, hand around my throat and spat in my mouth - ripped my clothes off and yes ripped them ! I thought fuck I got 2hrs of this haha !! Fucked my brains out - licked my arse - amazing blow job... mmm what else... well shit loads but moving on a couple of things to note.

The session was very intense with no break and at the end I was truly truly physically and emotionally exhausted - even though it was past the 2hrs, she didn't kick me out and was very aware of the aftercare needing at that moment as the subspace drop can be quite big ! And then wanted to go again... WTF !

Will repeat for sure !

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline A Decent Fist

Comments on a recent review have mentioned her liking for bareback – allegedly without the client's permission in one case.

Whether or not you used protection in an "anything goes" punt is up to you, but it would be helpful to spell it out one way or the other.

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Hi DP,

I already made it clear b4 i visited her that I wanted to be safe (condom) - interestingly though she did decide whilst we were recovering from the session to show me all her negative test results which were dated only a few days b4 our session - I am sure she would be happy to show anyone who asked.