Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky lily Aberdeen  (Read 1635 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Drunkenmuppet

So was a wee bit hungover today and fancied giving someone a facial.

Quick message to the Sp and she responded about an hour later saying time etc was all good and it was £60 for 30 mins and 20 for the facial.

Happy with that booked it.

Got there bang on time and into the flat. She kinda half hid behind the door cute face poking out.

Now as some have said she has a wee tummy but it really isn't that bad. Paper exchanged and onto the bed for a blow job. Started off good but quickly became rather shit with it being quite toothy.

Then into cg which she didn't really put much effort into and then doggy. After 10 mins or so I was ready.

Off the bed and she knelt down and gave me a lubed up hand Job and I spurted all over her face. True to her words she didn't avoid any and caught some on her tongue swallowing it down.

Got dressed and out all within 20 mins. Didn't feel rushed but I was done and didn't have much time to spare.

It's not a positive for the lack of effort and toothy blowjob but being good at taking the facial and the price makes it a solid neutral.

May return for a 15 min and give her a facial then as well.

External Link/Members Only

Online Leon170fr

Hi.
Was her age, pictures accurate?
Does she speak good English?
Thanks.