Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi from Olinas - Bayswater  (Read 2298 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5617124) (34 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline MrMohican

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had some money and time on my hands last weekend and spent the majority of the day surveying my punting options on AW, Vivastreet and UKpunting. I was horny before this process but by about 4/5pm my ‘research' had helped give me the raging horn.

Mimi at Olinas had been on my radar for sometime now so she was already at the top of my list as was Beauty Jenny whose recent positive reviews and easy proximity made her a top contender.

I texted Beauty Jenny but didn’t receive an immediate response and wasn’t sure at that stage whether she was even working that day.

When I rang Olinas it turned out the only appointment Mimi had available was 10.45pm in the evening. I initially turned it down as it meant I would have had over 3 hours to kill with a raging horn and was worried I’d explode in a spunk bubble before that!. Lol!

Surveyed some more local options which didn’t lead anywhere and then decided sod it! lets go with Mimi so rang them back, told them I’d changed my mind and I'd go ahead with the late booking.

Sods law! Guess who texts me back after confirming with Olinas! Yep! Beauty Jenny. But not wishing to anger the punting gods I stuck with my original booking.

As usual comms and directions to the flat were handled clearly and professionally by Olina. Arrived bang on time. Mimi has a basement flat in an art deco style building about 10 mins walk from Bayswater tube.

Mimi was hidden behind the door and as she closed it I looked back and surveyed my prize. The AW pics of her are very accurate so I was a happy man. We padded through to the lounge and into the little bedroom off it to reconfirm booking time/money etc.

She then showed me to the shower to freshen up. There was no offer to join me or help me wash down while I was in there. Towel around my waist I padded back to the bedroom.

I’ve been bringing my own soundtrack to these dates of late as for me having my own music playing in the background just elevates the enjoyment of my punt that bit further. But my brain was frazzled and I couldn’t immediately find the mix I was after so for about 4/5 mins of the punt I was struggling to find things on my laptop and plugging speaker leads in (yeah Im old skool - no blue tooth streaming bollox). All this time Mimi was just hovering. So I encouraged her to distract me further by running her hands over my bum and raging hard on.

Eventually, music on we embrace and kiss to start off with. There’s no evidence she likes kissing particularly. Its all very Light kissing - nothing like the kind of DFKing you get with Tracy Olina’s superstar. she joins me on the bed and she proceeds to massage and suck my cock. This evolves into an oily titwank and some anal play/rimming by her. At one point she has the tip of her finger inserted into my arse while she sucks me. We are only 10-15mins into the punt and i could already feel I was close to busting. Im a one pop guy so decide to slow things down a bit. We move onto a bit of massage - me on Mimi. I massage her from top to bottom part her legs and go in for some RO from behind sliding my tongue into her arsehole and then into her pussy and back again. She has a lovely shapely little pussy. As trim, neat and tasty as Victorias use to be. If anyone was lucky enough to have visited that elfin little ex-Olinas girl before she quit London you’ll know what I mean.

I get Mimi to flip over onto her back. Push a cushion under her bum for easier access and continue to dine out on Mimi’s snatch. It doesn’t feel like she’s had a punter beforehand as she starts off quite tight and dry down there but by the time Ive finished her pussy has loosened up nicely and is sopping wet. I then get her to return the favour. I’ve heard Mimi’s massage is supposed to be pretty good so get her to give me a quick all over. I can confirm she’s good, possibly not professionally trained, but knows enough to give a competent massage. She segues into some lovely reach unders and I arch my back so she can slide her hand in and around my cock. Im now raging hard again. I flip onto my back and she sucks my cock again readying it for the condom to go on. We go through a few positions - me on top then from behind. Then I lie on my back and get Mimi to suck me to completion.

When I come its a properly intense grip-the-sides-of-the-mattress pumpathon. Jet after jet of creamy cum coats the inside of Mimis mouth while Ive closed my eyes and am seeing stars. Its properly intense. Probably as much to do with my state of prolonged arousal as it was to Mimis performance. She willingly sucks until my very last drop - but then disappoints as she’s clearly either misunderstood or decided to ignore my earlier instruction.

Id asked her to show me her prize and then dribble it off her tongue and onto her tits for me to watch. Instead it's spat unceremoniously into a tissue. Oh well!

A quick shower to freshen up and back into my clothes - again alone and unassisted. Mimi hovers while I get dressed back in her room. She doesn’t have that Thai attentive/motherly thing where she helps you get back into your civvies after the deed. In fact in summary I would say I would agree with some other reviewers appraisal of her that she’s a little bit aloof - needs suggestion/direction more than other Olina girls. If she worked on this and was a little bit warmer and more loving she’d be one of Olinas superstars for sure.

The light lip kissing, the lack of initiation just marks her down a little bit. This is a minor caveat though as she’s very amenable and takes direction well. Also my orgasm was fucking stellar - so can’t really complain. All-in-all definitely a positive and can confirm she's another solid Olinas performer.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 01:16:23 pm by MrMohican »

Offline smellychip

My experience was the same in that she's not much of a kisser, good to hear Tracy is I do intent to try and see her sometime. How did you find Mimi's BJ? I thought it was a bit toothy/nothing special

Offline MrMohican

I found her BJ to be just fine. But difficult to rate as by the point she was blowing me I was so turned on anyway.

Didn't notice any toothines particularly except when I did a bit of light facefucking which she struggled with a bit. She cant really take a dick too deep - but then neither can Tracy and I really rate her BJs.