Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy lachance  (Read 2707 times)

Falkirkbairn

Hey guys,

Anyone met this girl yet? Seems to have lots of good feedback.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks

gldrowranger

Had a good chat with her online but never had the chance to see her because she is only doing outcalls. My friend is going to a holiday soon and I might house sit. I will see her if I have the chance.

Argento79

Wow.  She looks awesome.  No mention of kissing or OWO on her likes though which would be a bit of a deal breaker.  Claims a great GFE experience but with no kissing that seems a misplaced claim.

gldrowranger

Wow.  She looks awesome.  No mention of kissing or OWO on her likes though which would be a bit of a deal breaker.  Claims a great GFE experience but with no kissing that seems a misplaced claim.
She told me she does kiss but she defo not doing OWO

Hotintheshade

I have seen her twice, have a look at my review. She has random tatoos and lip and nose piercings but forget that she is stunning and fucking hot! A bit aloof maybe. Oral covered but felt amazing. Lots of kissing. So good I booked her again for one week later. I have seen some girls described as gorgeous etc and they were NOT Lucy is really attractive. Definately model material. Lwt me know if you want know more.

Offline Blowmehappy

Thanks for the heads up. She wasn't on my radar at all because I always search for OWO. But if she's as hot as the pics and reviews suggest then I'll have to give her a go!  Might ask her to remove some piercings though...

Offline Blowmehappy

I've finally met Lucy. Facially she is average to pretty (may be 7 if I ignore the piercings). Now her body is something else. Great tits, small waist and nice ass. Not a fan of tatoos myself and she has many.  She is indeed a bit eccentric as she says but in a good way and genuine. Good service within limits (light kissing, ow, enthusiastic sex in a few positions, no rush chat afterwards). I'll probably see her again at some point.